Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Here's the door

Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts

Thumbs up Here's the door

I've noticed lately (and over the course of the last year) that people are starting to whine and moan about the WRC constantly. Maybe it's just me but this is getting to point where I'd rather wait for someone to tell me news over MSN than to read it on the forum and possibly read another "S2000 is so much better than WRC" or "It's so sad that my driver isn't in the WRC and Matt Wilson is" or "It was so much better in 19XX when my favourite driver was driving my favourite car" and so on. I know just as well as anyone here that the WRC isn't the same as it used to be. Times change and we need to get over it I think. I don't see why people seem to spend so much time complaining about a series and yet still visit a forum totally devoted to it???

I understand that people don't like the way things are now and believe me I'm not 100% happy with things either. But to constantly whine, complain, whinge, moan, bitch and just be unpleasant about things is getting a tad depressing. I come to this forum because I love rallying and I'm passionate about rallying and I love to discuss the WRC with like minded people. If it ever gets to the point where I not longer want to watch the WRC again I will make one thread about it and then be gone. I won't put the people who still love it through the pain of hearing my constant moaning

No offence or anything but if I kept on at my girlfrien about things in Wales not being the same as they were in Australia she'd probably shout rather loudly at me and if I didn't shut up then she'd beat the hell out of me. Now I'm not about to do that to anyone on this forum but I do ask that people be a bit more considerate of others. If you love the WRC and rallying and all related discussion then please do stay. If not then the door is above. If you don't want to be here then use it.

Over and out.

Brother D

Edit: Added open door. BTW the door is always open if you discover that the WRC is the only decent motorsport around and you want back in
    Rule 1 of the forum, always accuse anyone who disagrees with you of bias.I would say that though.

Liked 2,262 Times in 893 Posts
    That door looks locked to me lol!
    RS Motorsport Media - Follow me on Instagram: rsmotorsportmedia

Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts
    OK I've changed my post around
    Rule 1 of the forum, always accuse anyone who disagrees with you of bias.I would say that though.

Liked 6 Times in 2 Posts
    I started thinking Cindy Lauper's Time after time but then I realized the lyrics don't match at all

But yes, times do chance
    Another Flying Finn

Liked 578 Times in 210 Posts
    Daniel

Far too many Victor Meldrews around here. Cheer up everyone, at least rallying hasn't been banned!! (yet )
    If the world didn't suck, we'd all fall off!

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Oh Daniel, that is exactly why i like you! You have that direct communication service; you tell it like it is. Now, let's see how long this thread lasts with Pino-chet around.....

To tell you the truth, my sober friend, it seems that this forum is the most popular of this new board. before, you couldn’t see how many people were visiting what ever board, but now, when i click on "world rally championship" it's the one forum with the highest number of users who are reading through. Sometimes it's around 40-50 users and F1 only has 10-20 users. so, in overall, there is a lower rate of "readers vs. posters" which in turn might be good for you and I. might i remind you that we are highly opinionated people (along with some other NOT members who eat JAM) and that must mean that there are a lot of people who are not answering our BS. Including this thread! i love rallying, not particularly the WRC but that is because i frequent a few different national championships' stages. But I will forever admire the technological achievements and the vehicular developments that the WRC has brought the world of motor sports and the constant defiance of the laws of time and physics (think gronholm 2002 on that one) that the drivers of this series seem to prove. I will look over this forum but post much less my friend, you are right; there is no need for me here except in the name the car…. You win.
    I am Yahya the Infinite. <-search it

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Oh Daniel, that is exactly why i like you! You have that direct communication service; you tell it like it is. Now, let's see how long this thread lasts with Pino-chet around.....

To tell you the truth, my friend, it seems that this forum is the most popular of this new board. before, you couldn’t see how many people were visiting what ever board, but now, when i click on "world rally championship" it's the one forum with the highest number of users who are reading through. Sometimes it's around 40-50 users and F1 only has 10-20 users. so, in overall, there is a lower rate of "readers vs. posters" which in turn might be good for you and I. might i remind you that we are highly opinionated people (along with some other NOT members who eat JAM) and that must mean that there are a lot of people who are not answering our BS. Including this thread! i love rallying, not particularly the WRC but that is because i frequent a few different national championships' stages. But I will forever admire the technological achievements and the vehicular developments that the WRC has brought the world of motor sports and the constant defiance of the laws of time and physics (think gronholm 2002 on that one) that the drivers of this series seem to prove. I will look over this forum but post much less my friend, you are right; there is no need for me here except in the name the car…. You win.

i was hoping you'd show me this type of door.....
    I am Yahya the Infinite. <-search it

Liked 5 Times in 3 Posts
    The one on the right painted white?
    "It's the most fun you can have with your pants on" - Possum Bourne

Liked 18 Times in 12 Posts
    I like this door!

.................................................. ..................................................

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Erki
    I like this door!

Whats all that rubbish on the shelves that is taking up the space that should be devoted to Speights, Steinlager & DB Export.

(Hint: If you remove the shelves you can add in at least another 24 pack. Right Pentti ?)
    “It’s what you learn after you know it all that counts”