Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast
    Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts
    You may think that but countless sponsors and team bosses seem to disagree. Maybe he will get lucky and get a seat with Suzuki
    Rule 1 of the forum, always accuse anyone who disagrees with you of bias.I would say that though.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Well Daniel, how do you think Hirvonen got his first win? No Loeb, no Marcus, ... . In some way you are right, I would have rather seen him winning the Deutschland rally or something like that, after a fight with Loeb. The stupidest thing ever done by Duval was moving to Citroen.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    28 days to go....Monté Carlo '07 mokin:

Liked 49 Times in 28 Posts
    The numbers from FIA:
    http://www.fia.com/mediacentre/Press...211206-01.html

Dammit - they have given Stobart no.9 and no.10. That means that Bozian will not enter 2007 as an M2 team
    Supporting Ogier in the WRC & Ferrari in F1 & Ducati in MotoGP.

Liked 304 Times in 214 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeD
    The numbers from FIA:
    http://www.fia.com/mediacentre/Press...211206-01.html

Dammit - they have given Stobart no.9 and no.10. That means that Bozian will not enter 2007 as an M2 team

Hopefully that doesn't mean we won't see Bozian whales anymore in the championship(especially on the european events)...

Liked 2,262 Times in 893 Posts
    From the FIA document:

"Under the 2007 Sporting Regulations, the above competition numbers will not change throughout the Championship.
    Provisions exist in the regulations for additional Manufacturer Teams to register until 12 March 2007. Points will only accrue after registration."

They could still pull something together and register for the later rallies according to the small print.
    RS Motorsport Media - Follow me on Instagram: rsmotorsportmedia

Liked 111 Times in 48 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by WRXedUSA
    I figured they would at least give him a shot on the BFG's in 2007.
    Me too, Chris Atkinson will be struggle on tarmac another year, don't count Subaru for the manufacturers title already. It's very sad to see so little Subaru's on the entry-list. Anybody news about Sarrazin? He was very good in his first year 2004 on Michelins

Liked 111 Times in 48 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Daniel
    You forget that Duval's first and last win was merely a gift. Duval didn't outpace everyone to win that rally. He was in the best car and best tyres and everyone fell by the wayside.

I think you forget that Duval set many best stage times (already back in 2002), it's obviously he has the talent, only the bad luck with only three manufacturers. The story behind Ford was the negotiation, Ford offered him a 4 year contract but on base that Ford could wipe Duval after each year (like Hirvonen has nowadays). Duval didn't appreciated that and went to Citroen where he could match the speed of Loeb but he lost the battle and the trust from Citroen. Only Subaru (but it looks like they could afford only one top driver) and Suzuki are the real options. He is a driver in the right car
    good for fighting with the best.
    I count him as the fourth fastest (complete) driver at the moment.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Duval wil not start in Monte carlo, because the drive he is offered is for later in the year. Which only can mean, I think, that he is in for the Suzuki Swift WRC. Wil Suzuki have 1 or 2 WRCars in 2007 ?
    R.I.P. all WRC heroes

Manager
    Liked 73 Times in 26 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by alleskids
    Duval wil not start in Monte carlo, because the drive he is offered is for later in the year. Which only can mean, I think, that he is in for the Suzuki Swift WRC. Wil Suzuki have 1 or 2 WRCars in 2007 ?
    Having an offer for later on the year does not necessarily mean Suzuki, remember Daniel Carlsson has only six rallies with Kronos and it's still possible to enter as MT team until March.
    There are two rules for success
    1. Never tell everything you know.