Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by NinjaMaster
    His suspension was 2 years ago when he was an (even more) hotheaded 18 year old. John Hopkins was suspended for a race in 2003 after a boofhead move took out half the field. I guess that makes him dangerous too? Jorge is a very forceful rider but he rarely causes accidents thses days.
    Jorge's arrogance will add some much needed spice to the MotoGP scene next year. Things have gotten very 'pal-ly' this year with lots of back-patting and joking around. The series was far more interesting and news-worthy when Rossi and Biaggi were feuding and the addition of Lorenzo will hopefully bring a return of the intence rivalry that has disappeared from MotoGP.
    I prefer awesome racing (eg Catalunya this year) that Valetino baiting (or boxing) mentally soggy european riders....

And after John's little move at turn 2 at Laguna, yes perhaps he's dangerous too.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I also prefer tight, elbow-to-elbow racing but I think that this years racing as a spectacle has generally been fairly ordinary. Lorenzo at least adds some interest when things are a little drawn out and having someone to hate and barrack against makes things all the more exciting. I know I'm looking forward to it.

Hopkins 'move' at Laguna was no more than a racing incident. He's had no more dodgy moves than Vale in the past 5 or so years.
    Get off my lawn