Page 103 of 120 FirstFirst ... 35393101102103104105113 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,030 of 1192

Thread: BTCC Models

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Hi,

Most of the cars you can get but are hard to get hold of, the Volvo estates and Ford Mondeo's would be your best bet. A lot of the early 90s stuff is very rare and doesn't come up much, even then you will need a very deep wallet. There's a few Cavalier's up at the moment, i should know as i have put one up myself

As for the late 80s stuff, some of the Rouse Sierra's you can buy from shops now.

Renault Megane in the BTCC? I must say i have never seen one of those before. Only Renault cars i remember are the 19 and laguna.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by PDS
    Ready to fit but still in the plastic frame

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    just sent you a PM..

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Replied PDS

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I ended up winning that muller audi and I just got all 5 of the racing replicas BTCC Cavaliers and 2 from french touring and the jap reid cavalier for less than £100 on another ebay. WIN

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by JasonPotato
    If they want to pay that sort of money then go ahead, when it comes to sell them they won't be able to get there money back Besides i already have 2 Audi dealer edition ready to convert and only got them for £20 each.
    HAHA I can easily make it back iv'e been buying cheap and selling at over triple for months now

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    When i said that i was referring to the people who were paying over £100 for a model. Good luck, the prices won't stay at these high prices. As you said RR Cavaliers are going for £40 again compared to the hundreds they were going for not too long ago.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by JasonPotato
    Hi,

Most of the cars you can get but are hard to get hold of, the Volvo estates and Ford Mondeo's would be your best bet. A lot of the early 90s stuff is very rare and doesn't come up much, even then you will need a very deep wallet. There's a few Cavalier's up at the moment, i should know as i have put one up myself

As for the late 80s stuff, some of the Rouse Sierra's you can buy from shops now.

Renault Megane in the BTCC? I must say i have never seen one of those before. Only Renault cars i remember are the 19 and laguna.
    Thank you for the imformation. It was my error, I was obviously talking about the Lagunas.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Does anyone have the Ford Merkuer (sierra xr4i) and if so what do you think of the model? i dont have one, my collecting is very much on hold because my eBay account wont work for me here in Romania, but i am tempted to get a friend to buy one on my behalf and send it over.

I still keep an eye out, and a watchfull eye on the BTCC listings on eBay, the prices seemed high untill very recently, but the market seems flooded again with Onyx made models so prices are dropping a little, even the Cavaliers have popped up in numbers recently. I look forward to seeing my collection again when i come back to England for a long weekend next spring, i want to reunite myself with it, but my wife is insisting that out son can play with them as toys, this is not happening, so my collection will reside in England for now untill i can build a safe room at home here lol...

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    The Rouse Sierra is OK but the term 'you get what you pay for' rings true with this model and I don't think it's right either as the ICS decal on the front was surrounding by white in all the photos i've seen of the car.

When you come back you will need to show your wife that it clearly states 'not for under 14's' on the boxes of the models, so clearly NOT to be played with!

I'll have to post my last 5 models that have been added to the collection.
    Cleland is a legend. :cool: