Page 106 of 120 FirstFirst ... 65696104105106107108116 ... LastLast
Results 1,051 to 1,060 of 1192

Thread: BTCC Models

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by BDunnell
    Somewhat off-topic, I know, but wasn't it the case that Renault intended the car to have spoilers from the start of the season, but made some mistake in the homologation process and had to begin the year without?
    I dont know exactly, i just remember from my old 1994 btcc review video, where it says some teams were unhappy with the Alfa dominance and launched an appeal, it was lead by Vauxhall and Renault, Alfa were less than happy and refused to race at Brands (from what i can remember) they were then docked points, only for a counter appeal to succeed and all points re awarded, then both Renault and BMW gave there respective cars new spoilers. Not that it mattered all that much anyway as Alfa still ran away with the title anyway.

Liked 77 Times in 62 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by daz90
    I dont know exactly, i just remember from my old 1994 btcc review video, where it says some teams were unhappy with the Alfa dominance and launched an appeal, it was lead by Vauxhall and Renault, Alfa were less than happy and refused to race at Brands (from what i can remember) they were then docked points, only for a counter appeal to succeed and all points re awarded, then both Renault and BMW gave there respective cars new spoilers.
    It was Oulton where Alfa didn't race, in fact.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    There is a MG6 model being sold on eBay by MG themselves. Good basis for a BTCC conversion?

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mattie007
    There is a MG6 model being sold on eBay by MG themselves. Good basis for a BTCC conversion?
    Yes. But WHY 1/16th scale??

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    1/16? lol why not just make 1/18.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by BDunnell
    It was Oulton where Alfa didn't race, in fact.
    Oulten, as i said i couldn't remember very well, and my videos are all back home in England, not seen them in over a year now.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Bad luck on not winning this one JasonPotato

eBay - The UK's Online Marketplace

But that price for an unmade kit
    Cleland is a legend. :cool:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by KILOHMUNNS
    Bad luck on not winning this one JasonPotato

eBay - The UK's Online Marketplace

But that price for an unmade kit
    I thought what i bid was a reasonable price but i was away when it run out so you can imagine my surprise when i saw that. I wouldn't even expect to pay half that for a fully made kit. Think you should stick your one up m8

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    This is my first post, I have watched this thread with interest for a while but so far i haven't joined in, I am a keen BTCC model collector and would like a bit of info if possible, The Tim Harvey 94 Laguna with the rear spoiler i have never seen one, I have the 2 without spoilers and the Menu car with the spoiler, Is there a model number for the Harvey car with spoiler or is it a special Renault dealer model ?.
    I am also trying to find Formule Kits, I have had a bit of sucess but the 2 lists i have contradict each other on some of the numbers, Does anyone have a list that has been confirmed please, I'd be happy with just finding decals for Formule kits if anyone knows where i could try to find any especially the Toyota Carina 93 Hoy/Bailey Omega car, I'd been happy just to see a scan of the decals just to keep me going while looking for a real copy, I know they are very hard to find but i would be very gratefull if anyone could point me in the right direction

Many thanks

Steve

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Welcome. I don't have the Harvey Laguna with a spoiler so i can't help you with that aspect but i believe they have the same model numbers because my Menu Laguna (with spoiler) is L069B and my Harvey (without spoiler) is L069A so i'm guessing that the opposites would have the same model numbers. Please correct me if i'm wrong.

No idea where you can find formule kits except on ebay but i don't remember seeing a Carina E model in the last 2 years. I believe they were made but extremely hard to get of. I am aware of this model LINK (top left) which seems to be a good base model but again i have never seen one nor do i know who its made by.