Page 14 of 143 FirstFirst ... 412131415162464114 ... LastLast
    Liked 14 Times in 13 Posts
    Thanks Garry.
    Tír gan teanga, tír gan anam

Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts
    I ripped ankle ligaments and all I can say is don't rush it. It took around 4 weeks for my swelling to down and it always seemed to stifen up over night so I was limping first thing in the morning. Its now three months on and I'm back to doing the exercise I could do before but rather annoyingly I still can't wear shoes with heels. I figure it's not worth pushing it to wear them as I know I'll only regret it later. Keep popping the pills, using the gels and try not to get too frustrated.
    My phone has an alarm clock! Ner Ner! :p

Liked 14 Times in 13 Posts
    I'd say I'll visit a physio soon if I can scrape the funds together. It's such a frustration having this happen as I'm a busy, active person. But I guess I have to be patient.
    Tír gan teanga, tír gan anam

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Hi all, it is cool thread, I have been facing the problem of fats and I am hoping to loose through exercise and diet.Please share and it is good thread here to discuss about health.Thanks.

Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts
    I managed to achieve my 300km exercise target with 10 days to spare this month so I'm quite pleased with myself. However the 88km hilly bike ride I did on Sunday really hurt my legs. When you see V's on an OS map and road signs that have more than 10% gradient warnings you know you're going to have to put some effort in.
    My phone has an alarm clock! Ner Ner! :p

Liked 6 Times in 2 Posts
    Why I haven't noticed this thread ???? I started running last may and I have ran since like Forrest Gump. As stupid as it may sound, I love it. The best thing I've noticed is that I haven't suffered from serious migraine since. My stamina has way better and of course the pace is improving. But I'm still miles away what I want them to be. The last half-marathon I ran was 2.01.30 which isn't very good I know but the next goal is to get the time under two hours.
    Another Flying Finn

Liked 177 Times in 122 Posts
    AFF = Another Fat Finn ?
    United in diversity !!!

Liked 50 Times in 32 Posts
    Weird thing, despite eating junk food too often and not doing much more than the three-four times a week commute on a bike, it seems I can fit into clothes that were too small a year ago.
    I tried jogging a while ago with these hyped up barefoot shoes, man did my calves(?) get sore. It was oddly fun though.
    C'est la vie ja taksi tuo.

Liked 6 Times in 2 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by donKey jote
    AFF = Another Fat Finn ?
    Another Flying Finn

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by A.F.F.
    Why I haven't noticed this thread ???? I started running last may and I have ran since like Forrest Gump. As stupid as it may sound, I love it. The best thing I've noticed is that I haven't suffered from serious migraine since. My stamina has way better and of course the pace is improving. But I'm still miles away what I want them to be. The last half-marathon I ran was 2.01.30 which isn't very good I know but the next goal is to get the time under two hours.
    Your wife must be happy.

Building running endurance leads to a better sex life.
    Marco Simoncelli 1987-2011