Quote Originally Posted by Mark
You aren't slow on a bike, your bike is just slow on the road, big difference. We should go to Hamsterley Forest or somewhere where I can rent a mountain bike. Of course if it's too cold for you
Mark, I am definitely slow Still need to see about maybe getting a road bike next year, been thinking about it quite a lot. Not been to Hamsterley much, I was down in Dalby a month or so ago and absolutely loved it, think I will get a forest pass for there next year and head down more often, probably the most enjoyable ride of my bike I've had and most importantly not too difficult!! If you fancy heading down sometime that'd be cool, but I definitely won't be on the bike until it warms up - need to give it a proper wash and polish this weekend, rallying the next weekend and then I am off to Kenya where there will be a severe lack of exercise

Was on the exercise bikes in the gym a few times this week (nice and warm inside) and found it extremely hard work, only did about 5 miles each time but was totally dead with sweat dripping all over the floor :\