Page 77 of 143 FirstFirst ... 2767757677787987127 ... LastLast
    Liked 4 Times in 4 Posts
    Visited Egypt last week and returned with what has turned into a nice digestive issue, so right now no sport since more then 2 weeks, yet I am sure I lost a couple of kilos!
    I'll be traveling again next week, so no sport again.
    Maybe next week end.
    Michael Schumacher The Best Ever F1 Driver
    Everything I post is my own opinion and I\'ll always try to back it up! :)
    They need us: http://www.ursusarctos.ro

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by airshifter
    I'm really shocked at the distances posted by some on this thread. I'm probably older than most, have old crap equipment, and have put well in excess of 800 Km in this month. Maybe I just see the bar of standards in a different way than some of the younger..... wait... hold on a minute..... this thread exempts powered vehicles? My bad... props to everyone out there putting in the miles!

I'm hoping to dig my old POS bike out and start putting some miles in. My area isn't much for relaxing biking, far too much traffic and lack of close/good trails. But I might start beating the early morning stuff.
    I once did an 11 mile run averaging about two minutes per mile. That was after I realised I left the GPS app on my phone switched on and I'd driven my car for a few miles
    Ha'wey Hamilton, bring the WDC crown home and the beers are on me :up:

Liked 673 Times in 470 Posts
    Well I'm not a complete slacker.... 3 miles and about 400 calories on the elliptical today. Can't get hit by cars in the house, and can change terrain on the fly.

Liked 82 Times in 63 Posts
    Good job airshifter. It doesn't take much to maintain a reasonably healthy lifestyle.
    I ran over 9kms in just over 47 minutes yesterday. Not world-recrd pace by any stretch of the imagination, but reasonable, I think, for my aging body .
    “If everything's under control, you're going too slow.” Mario Andretti

Still a decent pace schmenke. I usually don't run at all except on the beach... too many years of abusing my back and lower body. Swimming, biking, the elliptical, etc aren't as much toll on the body. Often I think I stay more in shape doing things around the house than I do actually exercising.

Liked 47 Times in 33 Posts
    Not cycled for 2 weeks due to feeling ill and it being dark and cold most mornings, but I have been out for a couple of short runs and played soccer twice. Back on the bike next week hopefully

Sent from North Korea using the dark network
    "I" before "E" except after "C". Weird.

Liked 137 Times in 110 Posts
    I managed 52 km last week so I overshoot my weekly goal by 22 km . It all amounted to 195 km in June. It was by far the best month for me fitness wise. Unfortunately mapmyrun seems to be working quite poorly lately. i don't know what's wrong with it all of a sudden. It has problems following me. The km seem to be getting shorter and I get bogus split times.... however by the end of the run it's off only by some 300m.. it doesn't add up.

Admin
    Liked 125 Times in 92 Posts
    Slow start to the month saw me do 30 miles less than last month. Still I did a hilly 50 miles to finish the month yesterday but I was pretty tired at the end!
    Please 'like' our facebook page http://www.facebook.com/motorsportforums

4.25 miles on the elliptical for a bit over 600 calories. Took a short break, got some liquids in me, and did a bit over 11 miles on the bike for 580 more calories.

Biking sucks around here. No terrain, crap transitions all over, and the traffic gives you no choice but to stop too often. Hard to keep a decent pace when playing dodge ball with the cars.

Liked 82 Times in 63 Posts
    There’s a large nature park not too far from my home that has lots of trails for hiking, running and biking. A beautiful day there on the weekend.
    The park is quite hilly with the south end overlooking downtown:

Looking east provides a view of some of the hilly terrain, some of it quite steep. Killer on the quads .
    “If everything's under control, you're going too slow.” Mario Andretti