Page 18 of 143 FirstFirst ... 816171819202868118 ... LastLast
    Liked 14 Times in 13 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Garry Walker
    3-4 sets would suit very well. There are also ways to exercise your bicep without any additional equipment.
    Great, will work for that when I get the heavier weights.

Yes, there are. Here is one I can recommend that is very easy. Put your hands in front of you so that the left hand's fingers are pointing towards the right and right hand pointing towards the left. One hand has the palm downwards, the other upwards. Then just start putting together the palms of the hands so that 1 rep is with the right hand being on top, then changing so that left hand is on top. Keep your biceps tight and do 200 reps of that. And keep a slow and steady pace and your biceps tight.
    That's a cool alternative - never heard of that exercise before. I will work on that in the meantime.

What stopped you from doing nr 1 and nr.3? Could you do any reps with them?
    Reading back on your instructions, I realise that I can do numbers 1 and 3. I had misread them. I thought, with number 1, your arse had to be off the ground too and your whole body weight be held up on your elbows. Assuming that arse remains on the floor, this is indeed a simple exercise and I can feel work going on with the abs. Number 3, I had a problem balancing but now it's ok - perhaps it was just a bad day. I will bring these exercises into my exercise routine.

As for back pain in that exercise, I haven't had it myself, but I guess for example you could do this very simple one - simply bend over and touch your toes with your fingers and let the back relax. You can bend your knees a little.
    I've found a few stretches online which have helped and I use that stretch which you mentioned regularly. For the record, I'm convinced this isn't an abnormal pain - more like a light strain which just needs some light attention after a workout.
    Tír gan teanga, tír gan anam

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I'm looking to get fit too.
    I'm not overweight, but just need to tone up.
    Cardio is what lets me down, I just find it so ridiculously boring, it becomes horribly tedious and I just give up on it after the first few works. Need to find something to get me out of that routine!
    I'm currently 175cm and 59kg. I'm hoping to lose about two kilos of that in fat and gain in a tiny bit of muscle.

Free Calorie Counter, Diet & Exercise Journal | MyFitnessPal.com really helps out with the diet side of things if any of you are struggling with that. You can get it on Android, iPhone and Windows Phone (as well as inputting data on a computer).

Hopefully within the next three months I'll achieve my goal!

Liked 177 Times in 122 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by harbourgirl
    Need to find something to get me out of that routine!
    Have you got the right shoes yet?
    United in diversity !!!

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by donKey jote
    Have you got the right shoes yet?
    Haha, I hope you saw my runners at the bottom of the picture! :P

You can fulfill your desire by opting a replica Burberry handbag

If you don't need to pay considerably employing a girls bag, Burberry girls purse reproductions function with regards to 400 and tend to be instead amazing of their overall potential reflection the main. Inside of easy, rrndividuals are without doubt amazingly imaginative joined with gratifying hand bags and purses and handbags. Burberry model items burberry outlet have to have a popular unique design in addition to end of top quality buckskin as well as items. At the moment; you can simply locate many types are generally prime the style advancement. Previously, people be aware of the modifying style, the best way to help keep you trendy as well as hair stylist.Burberry web store satisfy your enjoys together with Burberry manufacturing unit wall membrane put solutions to the best over summer and winter.

Key in nearly virtually any topic from the exploration deal, and also you are really sure to create fantastic money-saving do-it-yourself data. A couple of junk foods cafes present half-off goods reely night time coffee, and lots of eating places function exclusive seniors discounts or perhaps discounts in meals. Mostly, females feel that these off-season goods 've got slob superior this is catagorized an important part subsequent employing it 2-3 situations. Seconds afterwards, your car or truck relocated burberry outlet while using cross-bow supports from the streetlight which in turn once i stumbled on ?enjoyment, you ought to ?the head regarding Lenny Churchville ! We will have him or her getting Burberry Store purses and handbags as well as custom handbags to can easily engage in lots of extremely important situations.

Burberry store luggage as well as luggage just to reflect almost every in our character, which provides a method to show off our own exceedingly tiny world. numerous days, unique conditions, a variety of social industries imply that besides burberry bags outlet can be having several unique companies significantly from must, but extraordinary pleasure. This unique Burberry Bags service provider may contain the luxurious district intended for a person, specifically when anybody hold it as well as clothes accomplished for you! Red tinted Calfskin clear leather-based deals with collectively along with significant important metal images, Absolutely no pulling a set under, on the inside zero rear bank account, apparent man-made leather-based cut, Yellow steel equipment, 100% Calfskin.

Read More:
    Burberry Outlet , Cheap Burberry Bags Outlet For Ladies !

Liked 36 Times in 29 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by harbourgirl
    I'm looking to get fit too.
    I'm not overweight, but just need to tone up.
    Cardio is what lets me down, I just find it so ridiculously boring, it becomes horribly tedious and I just give up on it after the first few works. Need to find something to get me out of that routine!
    I'm currently 175cm and 59kg. I'm hoping to lose about two kilos of that in fat and gain in a tiny bit of muscle.
    LIGHTWEIGHT!

Quote Originally Posted by 52Paddy

That's a cool alternative - never heard of that exercise before. I will work on that in the meantime.
    No one has, but it is really the most simple to work your biceps if you don't have any access to equipment.

Reading back on your instructions, I realise that I can do numbers 1 and 3. I had misread them. I thought, with number 1, your arse had to be off the ground too and your whole body weight be held up on your elbows. Assuming that arse remains on the floor, this is indeed a simple exercise and I can feel work going on with the abs. Number 3, I had a problem balancing but now it's ok - perhaps it was just a bad day. I will bring these exercises into my exercise routine.
    How have they gone?
    "signature room for rent"

Liked 50 Times in 32 Posts
    Pih, took the new tractor for a spin on tarmac to scout my new work commute. Won't be doing the commute on that thing, that's for sure. Even with nontrendy high 3bar tyre pressures the thing slows down on small downhills.
    C'est la vie ja taksi tuo.

Liked 177 Times in 122 Posts
    Maybe you need to shave your legs again.
    United in diversity !!!

Liked 50 Times in 32 Posts
    There's not enough hair in the world to shave off to make that thing fly on tarmac.
    C'est la vie ja taksi tuo.

Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts
    Put slicks on it?

I survived my first attempt at cycling on a velodrome and absolutely loved it. Can't wait to go again. I only did one timed flying lap from a standing start and managed to complete 250m in 25.16 seconds averageing about 37kph. Sir Chris Hoy can do 200m on the same track from a standing start in under 10 seconds. Must try harder.
    My phone has an alarm clock! Ner Ner! :p