Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    About 50-50 for me. Managed to brave Lakeside today during the day time (last day before kids break up from school) - wasn't too bad. Almost done now and still 3 whole days to go he he!

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I have done all of mine. I don't want to have to go into Leeds on Saturday. Though I might have to if Tesco's online don't deliver everything for my mum.
    RIP Colin McRae

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Normally I tend to do most of my Xmas shopping on-line.

However, this year has all been a bit 'up in the air' for the last few weeks and I headed to my parents' place earlier than originally expected (although the original plan was to have not arrived here until between Xmas and New Year) so I've had to trawl the shops for most of mine this year. Nearly finished now, just bits for my mum left really. It's also helped as I've only had to buy for my parents, sister and a couple of family friends this year, so minimal pressie shopping required.

Parents and I, however, did complete the 'Xmas booze' shopping trip this evening! Which leaves just a minimal food shopping trip required at the end of the week!
    Makes me that much stronger, Makes me work a little bit harder, It makes me that much wiser, So thanks for making me a fighter

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Did all of my present shopping in one morning and it only took two shops to get everything. This was after plenty of research online beforehand.

Completely opposite to Dave though in the fact that the vast majority of the food shop arrived tonight after doing it online, just a bit of fruit and fresh veg and salad stuff to get, which the wife will pick up in her lunchtime tomorrow.
    :ninja: silent and deadly :ninja:

Liked 581 Times in 213 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by nicemms
    I have done all of mine. I don't want to have to go into Leeds on Saturday. Though I might have to if Tesco's online don't deliver everything for my mum.
    I wish you luck with that! :

(although well done on actually booking it correctly, you'd be amazed at the people that cannot!)
    If the world didn't suck, we'd all fall off!

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by schmenke
    Sitting at home at the 'puter, in my bath robe, fluffy bunny slippers, with credit card in hand and a hot cocoa beats the mayem in the malls any day
    An image that I really could have done without

What's Christmas shopping? Haven't done any in years - waste of time and money. Don't buy squat and don't expect squat.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I think I've almost finished, which means I've almost certainly forgotten someone important...
    Give Leon a kick and tell him to get to work!

Liked 16 Times in 16 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by schmenke
    Sitting at home at the 'puter, in my bath robe, fluffy bunny slippers
    No wonder you dont want to go to the shops :
    "But it aint how hard you hit, it's about how hard you can get hit, and keep moving forward. How much you can take, and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done." Rocky.

Admin
    Liked 125 Times in 92 Posts
    Did most of the food shopping on Monday. Will make a quick trip on Friday to get some last minute stuff. But then I'm going to two other houses and not entertaining anyone, so the food bill is small
    Please 'like' our facebook page http://www.facebook.com/motorsportforums

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I'm finished with shopping now for a year.

I decided not to by anything expensive to my family (mom, dad, sister and brother) this year. Instead of presents I decided to give each one 15 small trees to be given away for charity in Africa. This "gift" is organized by Finnish church. Not bad present for those who have almost everything, and not bad for the ones who will get the trees at the end.

Still had to by some toys for godson and goddaughter...
    Blessed are the woodheads since when the flood will arise they won't drown.