Page 3 of 110 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast
    Liked 311 Times in 207 Posts
    race amigo, I too enjoying Messi a lot and I don't miss a single scoring from him, and if I were Barca, I would take Milan's crazy offer (100 mill euro) for Ronaldinho and play the trio Messi, Henry, and Etoó I know Storm will disagree with him, but he's not a foot-expert so it doesn't matter :
    When you're tired of rallying...you're tired of life

Cool Messi

race amigo, I too am enjoying Messi a lot and I don't miss a single scoring from him, and if I were Barca, I would take Milan's crazy offer (100 mill euro) for Ronaldinho and play the trio Messi, Henry, and Etoó I know Storm will disagree with me, but he's not a foot-expert so it doesn't matter :

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Storm
    Did you not see him in the World Cup last year? or busy with those eels?
    And he is captain of Ghana not Guyana :
    As pino said, he is strong and good player...like most African players seem to be!
    Ghana, Ivory Coast, Cameroon etc they all have fantastic players...just need that slight touch up and scheme to their game to make them better than some teams like say...England
    They need touching up you say
    Blimey mate when I was playing I used to be quite happy with a slice of orange at half time.

PS Pino states that you are not a "foot expert"
    That's not what I've heard.
    Filthy swine
    Oh golly Oh gosh Had a lie on the couch with a nice bit o' posh from Burnham-On-Crouch:mad:

Easy oily... odykas, Storm, and myself are great friends and we love to tease eachother Anyway Milan is about to sign young brazilian talent (17 years) Pato so Barca can keep Ronaldinho :

Liked 192 Times in 174 Posts
    you should know oily better , pino :

I thought about Lio in 2006, if his early potential would transform into a great player and it already has IMO...he is in a different class.

Of course I don't agree to sell Dinho to Milan ...Kaka and Ronaldinho in the same team? Not even Carlo is that stupid
    Milan want Etoo more but apparently he is staying at Barcelona.
    Only problem is Henry is also there that means a mess for Riijkaard to fit these guys into the team.
    Tito Vilanova = :champion:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Storms right Pino
    I just couldn't resist the chance of taking the mickey out of both of you in one hilarious post

Tevez saga continues unabated nore:
    Oh golly Oh gosh Had a lie on the couch with a nice bit o' posh from Burnham-On-Crouch:mad:

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Sheffield Utd seem to have a habit of losing..............

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/foot...td/6897960.stm

Sheffield United have been refused leave to appeal against the Premier League arbitration panel's decision over the Carlos Tevez affair.
    The arbitration panel had upheld the original decision not to dock West Ham points over the transfers of Argentine Tevez and compatriot Javier Mascherano.

West Ham were fined £5.5m and went on to survive in the top flight while United were relegated.

The Blades will now condsider their options after the High Court ruling.
    :ninja: silent and deadly :ninja:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    It's been a busy time in the transfer Market lately, Babel and Benayoun both signed by Liverpool, I think Yossi will be a good signing, as for Babel, he isn't worth 11.5m in my opinion, i've seen him play and he is good, but he's not that good. I think liverpool may regret making that signing.
    If England ever perform at a World Cup, make sure you wake me up :p:
    Steven Gerrard- Modern Day Hero (On his day :p: )

Liked 335 Times in 204 Posts
    Went to my first pre-season game yesterday. Exeter City v Norwich (basically a reserve team I think with the excellent Luke Chadwick palying) Surprisingly Exeter came away with a 2-1 win and have definately boosted my confidence for the coming season. Hopefully we can do better than last season and get promoted. After all we didn't come away from Wembley with the best memories, just the title of first Conference side to lose playoffs at new Wembley, first penalty saved at new Wembley and first red card.
    You're so beige, you probably think this signature is about someone else.

Liked 192 Times in 174 Posts
    Brasil won the Copa...oh well
    4th minute and Baptista scored and that basically changed the game....Argentina would have been back in if Riquelme's shot had gone in (hit the post) but then late in the first half, the own goal by Ayala.

Argentina tried a lot but the midfield players for Brasil were making it very difficult for any creative play from Argentina and they only counter-attacked.
    Tito Vilanova = :champion: