Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Livery - best & worst

Maybe this already is a thread or have been. Then just remove it.

I do not know very much about WRC, but try to keep up. I would like to know which livery you like the best, and which is the worst.

Ofcourse I have my opinion. And you all think : "He is one of those strange norwegian, so I guess he will say that the Expert Focus is the best looking car". Well, maybe.

We usualy gets excited by new liverys, but I have to say that some of my favourites is some of the most seen /used / or whatever.

On my best list I would choose:
    - 2002 Telefonica Moviestar Focus
    - Mäkinens "Tomi" Lancer
    - 555 Subaru
    - Total 307 Pug (The red one from the Peugoet-team)
    - Stobart VK Focus 06

On my worst list I have one I really hate. I don`t know which team, but it is British and the main sponsor is Vodka Kick. Its very colorful, and indeed the worst looking livery I`ve ever seen.
    Other on my worst list
    - Kronos Xsara (the blue one)
    - Gardemeisters "Koti Idea " Xsara
    - Duvals First Skoda

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    My favorite car has always been the blue Subaru with the bright yellow livery. In particular the 2002 version with the bugeyes that Tommi and Petter drove. Something about those colors together really caught my attention.

The Marlboro 206 also was a gorgeous car, as well as Dani Sordo's white Xsara.

I agree with Gardemeisters Xsara. Also didn't like Galli's yellow Pirelli 307...too plain.

Liked 352 Times in 208 Posts
    Galli's Pirelli Peugeot looks good, too bad didn't get to see it in person. RedBull Skoda's looked the best. Kronos was good but I didn't like the fact the they brought back the original Red in the Australian round of the WRC to GB. Shame, wanted to see it red and blue. But anyways..

1. Redbull Skoda
    2. Pirelli Peugeot
    3. Expert 307WRC
    4. Mitsubishi WRC05
    5. Tommi Makinen Evo VII WRC (when the new evolution of Mitsu came out) The shape of the car was just beautiful
    6. Francious Delecour's Ford Focus back in the day (White with blue RS)
    7. Suzuki's new livery (Blue on white)
    8. Subaru's have been the same since the 90's so agree with LP, but don't remember much of the Liberty's colors.
    GG: "I'm stinky! I needa good shower and nice bowl of pasta!"

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    the best 307 livery was Bruno Thiry's white on Rally Condroz. Concerning Subaru, I like those classical Legacy and early Impreza ones.

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    This year, the Ford Focus of Gronholm and Hirvonen. Also, Henning's was good.

Liked 297 Times in 209 Posts
    I liked the yellow whale of Gigi and the OMV blue/white whale of Manfred

I didn't like the Marlboro red/white livery at all

Liked 49 Times in 28 Posts
    1.) I have to join those who say the yellow/red Pirelli livery of Galli's whale. That was really awesome.

2.) I also like the OMV colours of both the whale and the Xsara.

3.) The orange livery of Expect looks great as well. Both on the ehale and on the new Focus.

4.) I dislike the blue/yellow Subaru colours. I think I am getting tired of it.

5.) Also the red/metallic grey/black livery of Mitsu is strange (in an ugly kind of way)

PS: I recall a beautifull black Peugeot 206 back in 2000 or 2001 with Papaditrio (or however his name is spelled).
    Supporting Ogier in the WRC & Ferrari in F1 & Ducati in MotoGP.

Liked 6 Times in 2 Posts
    There are such a good color in Red Bull that it fits every car. Red Bull Skoda was the best looking livery. Too bad that was about it with Red Bull Skoda

Martini on Lancia and Ford was very cool too.

And I liked Manfred's OMV 307.
    Another Flying Finn

Liked 22 Times in 17 Posts
    Lancia Martini on the Delta S4. Add black wheel covers with that too, and bingo.

Liked 67 Times in 31 Posts
    - Martini livery in Lancias, the best during so manu years. And also in Ford. No matter the car, the livery is wonderful.

- 555 livery sin Subarus and sometimes without the 555 logo. Suitable to the 90's Impreza and first Impreza WRC (2 doors version). After 2001 the Impreza is the ugliest car in WRC and not even the colours save it (in 2006 made some progress but still far from what we saw for years in GT4WD and firstb 2 door WRC version).

- Thiry's 307 livery in Condroz was the best I haver seen in a whale.

- 307 OMV is also very interesting.

And I like this crazy livery that is only a study: http://www.brand-advise.com/diabolique/index/27.htm
    Three gears are enough!