0 0%
  • Alonso

13 19.40%
  • Button

5 7.46%
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ioan
    I was wondering about the same thing. Must have something to do with subjectivity.
    I got lured into a false sense of security by you posting something that was pretty reasoned on another thread.

Please, inform us on the meaning of the word subjective in your dictionary as it must be different to mine.

A double world champion that suffers a failure in qualifying and then fights his ass off making up 3 points in the race is not worthy of mention?

so, ioan, who had a better race. Massa or Alonso. lets check your definition of the word subjective.

Did the driver in the fastest car who went back one place and fail to manage the backmarkers efficiently have a better race or the driver in the 2nd best car who fought to make up 3 spots and at least attempted to overtake people do better.
    Justice is blind but doesn't have to be stupid.

Liked 4 Times in 4 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Flat.tyres
    I got lured into a false sense of security by you posting something that was pretty reasoned on another thread.

Please, inform us on the meaning of the word subjective in your dictionary as it must be different to mine.

A double world champion that suffers a failure in qualifying and then fights his ass off making up 3 points in the race is not worthy of mention?

so, ioan, who had a better race. Massa or Alonso. lets check your definition of the word subjective.

Did the driver in the fastest car who went back one place and fail to manage the backmarkers efficiently have a better race or the driver in the 2nd best car who fought to make up 3 spots and at least attempted to overtake people do better.
    Alonos only made up 1 position by his own doing, Trulli and Kovalainen gifted him 2 places at the start. I mean only 1 position against slower cars, he's a WDC or a puppet?

You might want to see where Massa ended up after starting last in Oz and than ask who's the better one of them!
    Michael Schumacher The Best Ever F1 Driver
    Everything I post is my own opinion and I\'ll always try to back it up! :)
    They need us: http://www.ursusarctos.ro

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Alonos only made up 1 position by his own doing, Trulli and Kovalainen gifted him 2 places at the start. I mean only 1 position against slower cars, he's a WDC or a puppet?

You might want to see where Massa ended up after starting last in Oz and than ask who's the better one of them!
    c'mon, be subjective. if you want to compare apples with pairs, then I could say that Massa had easy overtakes in a much superiour car where Alonso didnt.

But, were talking about the last race. France. remember that one?

dont always duck the issue. Alonso fought like an Alley cat to get up to 7th and worked his guts out. he was on the ragged edge and provided us with some great viewing. This is what racing is all about.

massa just didn't shine really. He lost the lead to an equal car and Kimi looked much sharper.

Liked 4 Times in 4 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Flat.tyres
    c'mon, be subjective. if you want to compare apples with pairs, then I could say that Massa had easy overtakes in a much superiour car where Alonso didnt.

But, were talking about the last race. France. remember that one?

dont always duck the issue. Alonso fought like an Alley cat to get up to 7th and worked his guts out. he was on the ragged edge and provided us with some great viewing. This is what racing is all about.

massa just didn't shine really. He lost the lead to an equal car and Kimi looked much sharper.
    There's no use to lose any more time trying to discuss this.
    Michael Schumacher The Best Ever F1 Driver
    Everything I post is my own opinion and I\'ll always try to back it up! :)
    They need us: http://www.ursusarctos.ro

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    There's no use to lose any more time trying to discuss this.
    Is that your standard response when you know your talking rubbish?

it was a simple question. you love bashing drivers and yet run home when people ask you a straight question.

get real fella

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Kubica...no one expected it, especially coming off the wreck in Canada.
    I'm choosing Joey Logano as my avatar. I feel he is a worthy ally.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Kimi, sacked Massa by doing what Schumi did best. Well done Finn.
    :bones:

Filming episode 18 of Bob called 'Richard, I am your father!' Bob's long lost son!
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Kimi gets my vote, with Kubica running a close second.
    Jim Raynor will be returning soon!

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Alonso gets my vote. Fernando and Nick were pair of the race. Kubica had good race too. Ferrari had strong performance, to bad they didn't fight with each other.

Donkey of the race: McLaren strategist and Trulli (from Toyota destroyer team).

Liked 2 Times in 2 Posts
    A vote for Heidfeld, for keeping a two-time WDC in a McLaren behind him for much of the race despite the back pains he's been going through.