Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Talking Ferrari are BACK!

I was really pleased with the result today, being a massive ferrari fan. Great to see a ferrari 1-2, lovely sight to see the nice red cars in front of the horrible silver cars, and by a long way. Pleased for Kimi, Pleased for Felipe, pleased for everyone at ferrari.

Hopefully there will be similar domminant fashion for ferrari next week!

What do you think, did ferrari diserve to win that race, and do you think it was a one of event or have ferrari come back for the rest of the season as a threat for the championship?
    100% out and out Ferrari fan.

Liked 26 Times in 26 Posts
    Very impressive work by Ferrari to turn things around and take the 1-2. Well deserved

What we do know is that we have a real fight for both championships on our hands, and that's great news mokin:
    Riccardo Patrese - 256GPs 1977-1993

Liked 47 Times in 33 Posts
    was a very impressive return to the top, but i think there is very little gap to McLaren also. it will be interseting to see if the form can bee continued away from Magny Cours, which often sees people getting a good result and struggle elsewhere.

personaly i don't see that happening, but i have no doubt they will not have it easy, hopefully a great battle will continue over the season
    "I" before "E" except after "C". Weird.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Solid work for Ferrari! They absolutely deserve 18 pts today. But it's their first 18 this season while McLaren made it 3 times. I'm not Ferrari fan, but I hope from now on it will be close battle for WDC and WCC.

Liked 4 Times in 4 Posts
    Great win for the greatest (IMO) team!
    Formula 1

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Scuderia ferrari

What do you think, did ferrari diserve to win that race?
    To me it looked as though Massa deserved it more than Kimi; for the whole effort over the weekend and the traffic that gets in the way (some would argue that's his own problem ).

Liked 373 Times in 289 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Narr
    To me it looked as though Massa deserved it more than Kimi; for the whole effort over the weekend and the traffic that gets in the way (some would argue that's his own problem ).
    yep,

you aren't driving alone in the races, there are 21 other cars to contend with.
    I found his post race comments unusually annoying. Traffic is part of the race, and driving out there by yourself is really not what people pay to see. The point is, he had a chance to close in on kimmi and try to pass him, but in typical Massa fashion he couldn't even come close to him. Massa is great when he runs out in front, but rarely shines if asked to do legit overtaking
    you can't argue with results.

Liked 8 Times in 6 Posts

No flies on Kimi

Quote Originally Posted by Narr

I think you may have underestimated the fact that Kimi had to run his quals with a heavier load - he took Lewis into second place, focussed on getting close enough to Massa when the latter had to pit for fuel, did quick laps, came out ahead after pit stop and controlled the race from there.

It reminded me of how SchM would win races by sheer effort and quickness when necessary.

I always knew Kimi is very, very fast.
    When in doubt, run in circles, scream and shout

Liked 65 Times in 42 Posts
    I wouldn't be popping any championship champaigne corks just yet but it was a very welcome return to form. I expect it to be closer at Silverstone with a legitimate 4-way fight for the win between Maranello and Woking.
    Forza Ferrari!!

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Hi from southern cal.
    Pleased to be here: 've been looking at boards on the net, and this site seems to have a larger number of reasonable people. So if anyone could shed some light...

i've been trying to figure out why hamilton has been slow off the start, and looking at alonzo's tranmission problems this weekend, i wonder if mclaren's transmmision needs a softer touch, not only on launch, but on acceleration also.
    Is mclaren's transmission less robust than say, ferrari's transmission?