Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ADnet
    Care to elaborate?
    Well Auto Express say that their sources have found out that the Toledo will be axed and replaced by a saloon called the Bolero

Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Captain VXR
    Well Auto Express say that their sources have found out that the Toledo will be axed and replaced by a saloon called the Bolero
    Auto Express isn't worth the paper it's printed on. I'd sooner believe something written on a toilet wall over Auto Express!
    Rule 1 of the forum, always accuse anyone who disagrees with you of bias.I would say that though.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Manufacturers Champs (06'), Teams Champs (07')

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    For those that can't be bothered to go on the link
    Seat has announced that they will replace its Toledo hatchback with a sedan next year. The next model will be called SEAT Bolero.

Liked 106 Times in 60 Posts
    looks a bit porky lol, still its alot better looking than the current car!

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Blatant Photoshop
    You lot still here?!

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Not a photoshop, that was a genuine Seat concept car about ten years ago.
    http://www.ritzsite.net/RAI99CON/SEAT_Bolero_sint.jpg

The new one won't look like that, it'll probably take styling cues from the Leon, but it will be called Bolero

Liked 201 Times in 155 Posts
    To the people at Seat:

I was under the distinct impression that motorsport should improve the breed. It also determines who happens to the best, and if you're not the best, then usually improvements are made so that you get there. Seat has had its hat in the ring for a while now, so I don't really understand this mentality at all.

Although it might be fashionable to hate Vauxhall because they're a big corporation, bear in mind that they've been in the game for 15+ seasons. They've paid their dues and had crap periods, and how did they respond? By building a better motor car.

Are Seat not prepared to work for their title?
    The Old Republic was a stupidly run organisation which deserved to be taken over. All Hail Palpatine!

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Rollo
    To the people at Seat:

I was under the distinct impression that motorsport should improve the breed. It also determines who happens to the best, and if you're not the best, then usually improvements are made so that you get there. Seat has had its hat in the ring for a while now, so I don't really understand this mentality at all.

Although it might be fashionable to hate Vauxhall because they're a big corporation, bear in mind that they've been in the game for 15+ seasons. They've paid their dues and had crap periods, and how did they respond? By building a better motor car.

Are Seat not prepared to work for their title?
    Fraid' I have no disagreements there. I may be a fan of the team but that doesn't mean I have to stand up for them on everything.

But if I was to stand up for them I would say it is probably due to the frustration of making development after development, being ever more hopeful that the season will be their best, and in 4 years of operation they only have one Manufacturers Title to show for their efforts.

But as you say Vauxhall have been in the biz for 15+ years. It should have come as no surprise that VXR was able to get out a brand new car and instantly it is a potential title winning car but SEAT start both the Toledo and Leon and in both cases it was never a truly title winning car in it's first season.

VXR will always be the best. SEAT will never win anything!
    Manufacturers Champs (06'), Teams Champs (07')

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    They had exactly the same problem last year, dispite tons of testing they were beaten by another new car and even now in the Wtcc it's still completely outclassed by the BMWs and even the old N-Technology Alfas.

They should really think about redesigning it. I've noticed none of the vents and grilles are now actually real anymore, they are just painted on, what does this achieve?