Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Anyone who thinks it was the wrong decision to pull Amerolla is CRAZY!!!!!
    :dozey: Behold the power of cheese;)

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Eric Ammerolla is payed by Gibbs to do a job . Denny Hamlin is also payed by Mr. Gibbs to do a job . Both drivers play a roll in the success of the company . Though Denny is young , he has payed his dues and earned his place as the higher ranked driver . His cup experience has proven this kid can drive . Besides all of this Rockwell payed to have Denny Hamlin NEXTEL Cup superhero in the car not Eric Ammawho ? You people forget the stupid mountian of cash it takes to make a race team race , it doesn't come from the sky ! Eric did a great job setting up and quallifying the car , thank you Mr. Ammerolla , now get out of the damn car , so Denny can win the race , which , by the way , he did !!!! Maby some day Eric can be the big dog tell then smile and take your paycheck to the bank .

Liked 4 Times in 4 Posts
    I understand contractual obligations and such to the sponsors, but when a race has started, to slide Hamelin in just didn't make any sense. If the kid is good enough to qualify and start the car, let him finish.....
    "Water for my horses, beer for my men and mud for my turtle".

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Mark I respect your opinion , but on this one your all wet . The Milwaukee Busch race here in Wisconsin is our Indy 500 . Those who think of the Busch series as a developmental series are also soggy. The fact is That Rockwell not only ponyed up the $$$ for sponsorship , and the big hospitality tent , they also had Denny flown in from California . Eric Ammarolla may be a good driver , but ther is no way he makes that sling shot pass around two cars , one of them Scott Wimmer ,a Wisconsin driver ( which I mention because WI drivers almost always win at The Mile ) to win the race . He was running third when they pulled him , Cousin Carl showed what a dominant driver in a dominant car does in clean air at that track , in other words , not fade to third . And for the last time Denny Won !!!!!! As for Ammarolla , some day he may have his shot at flying in and pulling some scrub from " his " car to win the race , but intell that day , suck it up buttercup ,and enjoy the fact that you do get payed to drive racecars .