Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    5 cars S2000. LADA S2000 slowly dies in Togliatti - the plant team has no money to rebild it and to start in rally... They built the car much more earlier than other companies, but for 3 years it took part only in 1 (!) rally... I can;t understand the situation - we could compete with fast modern car in international rallies, but someone didn't want as seen...
    www.rallyrus.spb.ru - rally news and photos from Russia in English and Russian

Liked 301 Times in 212 Posts
    Normally Marco Cavigioli(207 S2000 from GMA)will run the russian IRC event too, it's written in his post-Ypres rally press release...

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    What is about WAP news?

Liked 3,789 Times in 1,684 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex Nakhapetov
    What is about WAP news?
    I would be following rally on internet, so english info should be perfect. I am not using WAP usually...

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Thank you, I see.

The scheme will be like this:

Our Chevy Van called "Nakhapetobus", equipped with 220V electricity, 2 GPRS internet points and 2 computers will be somewhere between service-park and stages. There will be 2 persons inside, publishing news in Russian and English at rallyrus.spb.ru and WAP site. 2 persons with photocameras will take nice pictures on stages, and 1 young man, who knows how to find secret information, will drive his bicycle between service park and press-center My 11-years old daughter Katusha will work at publishing short news on sites. And my wife will prepare tasty suppers for our crew

Rally as life style

Liked 11,150 Times in 4,426 Posts
    Wow, Alex, that's exactly living with rally

Unfortunately I will be on a rock festival that weekend...
    Stupid is as stupid does. Forrest Gump

Liked 3,295 Times in 1,734 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by 'Mirek Fric [Cze
    ]Unfortunately I will be on a rock festival that weekend...
    Unfortunately or fortunately... It depends on who plays?
    http://www.rallymadness.prv.pl - rally photos and movies!

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Information about Special Stage in Saint-Petersburg.

First it was planned to make official start and Super Special in the very center of Saint-Petersburg, such as few years ago rally "Saint-Petersburg" started. But this year it would make organizers to close all the city center for civil traffic, what is impossible to do in Thursday evening. Maybe Saturday morning, but not on Thursday.

So, the column of sports cars will cross the city from Peter the Great bridge (where the service cars with trailors will stay) to Saint Isaak Cathedral Square (St. Isaak Cathedral - the 3rd biggest one-kupola cathedrals in the world), where the official start ceremony will be held. As far as I heard, only IRC competitors and Group N4 will join the ceremony, but who knows these secret agents, organizing this competition... At the official site till today we see the 1st SS at the Vasiljevsky island in the city's historical center...

After the start ceremony the rally cars column will go to their trailors either by themselves to Vyborg (160 km).

The rally distance consists from 11 special stages. What of them are most interesting I meanwhile don't know, but I;ll try to tell you about the roads around Vyborg.

Thank you!

Liked 11,150 Times in 4,426 Posts
    Jarek Z: ok, maybe fortunately I've been there for couple of years. You can see it through the link below, it is one of our biggest festivals. This year performing for example Stratovarius, Uriah Heep, Rage or Hammerfall. By the way it take place where Barum rally too

http://www.mastersofrock.cz/www/index.php?view=83

Alex, sorry for off topic
    Stupid is as stupid does. Forrest Gump

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Yesterday evening the Regulations of Rally Russia was approved in Russian Automobile Federation and was sent to organizers to be published on the official site. I hope it will appear in few hours.