Page 1 of 17 12311 ... LastLast
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

2007 Rally Russia

Hi friends!

You are wqelcome on the 4th round of IRC series held in Russia!

The official site of the rally:

http://www.rallyrussia.com

The Ten of Absolute of Russian Rally Championship before rally Russia:

http://www.rallyrus.spb.ru/eng/index...t_from=&ucat=&

And of course all news in English and Russian at RallyRUS pages... If you please

By the way - you could ask any questions about the rally, I'll try to help anyway, even if someone will come to Vyborg to see the competition

Thank you!
    www.rallyrus.spb.ru - rally news and photos from Russia in English and Russian

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    The city Government took the decision to reduce the SS1 SuperSpecial in Saint-Petersburg... The start will be in the center of the city in Isaaky Square and the 1st special stage will be held next morning in Vyborg (the rally distance is 180-200 km away from Saint-Petersburg to the Finnish state board).

Liked 301 Times in 212 Posts
    Will the TAIF Rally Team run this rally with their new 207 S2000

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Don't know meanwhile, but I'll get the info soon. In Finland Radik Shaymiev started on his new Peugeot S2000 for the 1st time, but was taken off the competition because of the mistake in documents - when team's manager sent the documents to organizers in the spring 2007 he wrote S2000 in Group A, what is mistake - it competes in Group N only. Shaymiev in the middle of the rally was offered to stop the race, but he refused and went all 7 stages without final result. As to his opinion, the car is much more better than his Lancer Evo8 (at least I;ve seen him for the last time in Estonia on Evo8), and it will take some time to learn new car.

Rally roads in Vyborg are very difficul and hard - we call them "3-dimention" roads with many-many different turnes, and these roads are full of stones.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    There is a rumor that Vitor Sá will enter in Russia wit a rented Punto S2000 from Barroso Sport.. in Order to prepare Rally Vinho Madeira.

Liked 3,789 Times in 1,684 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by '[Madeira-Rally
    ]There is a rumor that Vitor Sá will enter in Russia wit a rented Punto S2000 from Barroso Sport.. in Order to prepare Rally Vinho Madeira.
    Yes, Russia must good train for tarmac event :-)

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by PLuto
    Yes, Russia must good train for tarmac event :-)
    Yes, ahahah Paulo is dreaming!!

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Madeira
    Yes, ahahah Paulo is dreaming!!

I'm not dreaming

It was what Vitor Sá said after Rally da Calheta, so... I'm just reporting what he said in an interview for our local TV...

I don't use to dream

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by '[Madeira-Rally
    ]I'm not dreaming

It was what Vitor Sá said after Rally da Calheta, so... I'm just reporting what he said in an interview for our local TV...

I don't use to dream
    Yes I've listened the interview, but he said he want to do a IRC round to train for Rally Vinho Madeira, but as you know Russia is a gravel event....Pluto is right. Perhaps he is thinking in Ypres but in that time he has forgotten he will be present in Rally of Maritimo in same date!

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Well, meanwhile the official site sleeps, some information about the region rally RUSSIA will be held:

http://www.rallyrus.spb.ru/eng/index...t_from=&ucat=&

Thank you!