Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
    MJW
    You are very correct about the "windmills" - Definately Finland leads with the academy of WRC. Mikko had a bad time at SWRT, then some good results in 2005, especically on tarmac, same with Gardemeister in the 206 on Monte all those years ago. There is definately a "good system" in Keski Suomi.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I think we all can learn from the United States. After all, that's the home of advertising and marketing. Look at and learn from NASCAR.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    LOL, Nascar.............All they have to do is turn left and they still manage to balls that up.
    I will be rich, as soon as I invent a machine that can punch a man in the face over the internet.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Bazza2541
    LOL, Nascar.............All they have to do is turn left and they still manage to balls that up.
    So? I can think of more boring sports getting money. Football perhaps?

NASCAR seem to always have good relationships with companies through sponsor/marketing schemes.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Bazza2541

Nascar is probaly the best run motorsport in the world, whether you are a fan or not you would need to be 'challenged' not to see how successful it is
    Deep down I'm a sound bloke!