Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

stohl in a kronos xsara

what do you think we could expect out of him?

i say, with attrition on the stages, and assuming subaru will not have advanced that much, he might very well be on the podiums..... i think him v.s. hsolberg will be yet another interesting battle. i bet the norwegian will be faster because of the car but the austrian will be more consistant and might end up placing higher up more often. i just hope he gets in a C4 (if it's a good car) before the end of the season. i know he might never win a championship and maybe not even a rally, but i would really like him to. he seems like a great guy and his rally team in austria prepares GrN cars that run on ethanol.... a worthy cause to support and a worthy driver too.
    I am Yahya the Infinite. <-search it

Liked 353 Times in 209 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by FrankenSchwinn
    he might very well be on the podiums.....
    Very true, in a Xsara, I think he will fight with Loeb and Gronholm, Yes Mikko too and if Solberg (Petter) well his car improves in the 07' season then Manfred will do great! I want to see Henning race in the Focus!

Quote Originally Posted by FrankenSchwinn
    the austrian will be more consistant and might end up placing higher up more often.
    For sure very consistent! And will be regularly on the podium I think and I'm hunching a win!
    GG: "I'm stinky! I needa good shower and nice bowl of pasta!"

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    In top 5 if there is no retirements from the front drivers
    Aja kovaa Pena.

Liked 301 Times in 212 Posts
    Sure that with Manfred and Daniel(Carlsson) Kronos made a very strong M2 Team

I feel gutted for Bozian(unless they use Galli)

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I think the whale is not than bad!! We will wait 'till Monte to see how better is the Xsara, but I think there will be no too much difference.
    To finish first, first you must to finish!

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by euskalteam
    I think there will be no too much difference.
    well, i was thinking about it and he has mentioned that he really liked the whale and that it was a really good car to drive. but as we know, marcus thought it was a P.O.S. and we all know that the citroen is a great car. so, if you think about how he thought the whale was so great, and the xsara is better and you add it up to a better ride next year than this year. maybe though, he is the kind of driver that needs mad power to do good (the kind of power that comes out of a 307's engine) rather than an all around good car like a xsara.
    I am Yahya the Infinite. <-search it