Rally Vinho Madeira was always one of the most important rallys in ERC in previous Years, the competition here is always very important for ERC drivers, because the race is difficult for foreigners drivers.. so.. to win in Madeira, it mus be a good rally driver, and, a victory here, means some "status" in European rallys.

This year there is no big changes in the route, it's almost the same of previous years, only a little details change, but nothing very significant.

For sure this rally will have a nice entry list, people here are expecting a really nice entry list with 20 S2000 cars and some other GR N cars.

There are a few nice drivers that are confirmed, I will post the most important drivers... because the local drivers have good cars (S1600 and Top Gr N cars) but they aren't good enough to fight for a top position.
I will post the ones I think that could do something good on this event.

Foreigner Drivers
Bernd Casier - Peugeot 207 S2000
Marco Vagioli - Peugeot 207 S2000
Nicolas Vouilloz - Peugeot 207 S2000
E. G. Ojeda - Peugeot 207 S2000
Andrea Navarra - Fiat Punto S2000
Umberto Scandola - Fiat Punto S2000
Volkan Isik - Fiat Punto S2000
Corrado Fontana - Fiat Punto S2000
Pieter Tsjoen - Fiat Punto S2000
Michael Solowow - Fiat Punto S2000
Dani Solá - Honda Civic R3
Luca Betti - Honda Civic R3
Renato Travaglia - Lancer EVO IX

Portuguese Drivers
Bruno Magalhães - Peugeot 207 S2000
José Pedro Fontes - Fiat Punto S2000

Local Drivers
Vitor Sá - Fiat Punto S2000
Alexandre Camacho - Peugeot 206 S1600
Filipe Freitas - Renault Clio S1600
Bernardo Sousa - Lancer EVO IX

There is another drivers that are expected here, but I prefer to wait for the real confirmation, I don't appreciate to much expectation

If you know something about some drivers, please feel free to add the information.

I will try to update this thread every time it's possible, with useful information!

Official Website
http://www.ralivm.com