Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: Well done Taku

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Mifune
    that’s what i like about Sato, for all the condescending "crashanese" garbage that folk say about him, he is at least guaranteed to knock your socks off once or twice every season.
    plently of drivers in the field who dont even do that much.
    Scott "Speed" comes to mind
    HOO HOO HOO HOOSIERS !

Liked 6 Times in 5 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by rlenis
    Takuma Sato was great today. I wonder what happened to that poster who last year insisted that Anthony was going to beat Sato this year? That claim was a joke...
    It is not a joke. There are Ant fans around still, who think that he is a better overall driver than Sato. Only that he has been very unlucky (beaver??) this season.

Sato has had the masure of the Ant, but this is his second year with a team which was built FOR him, and his fourth/fifth year racing in formula one. Anthony's time will come... don't underestimate him.
    Iceman: Adjective 1)Rapid, swift 2)Nickname of Kimi-Matias Räikkönen, a legendary Formula 1 driver

Liked 12 Times in 8 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by aryan
    This one - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g9nWS8cEY_4 - is funnier. They even have Street Fighter II Vs. graphics at the top of the screen.

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    It is not a joke. There are Ant fans around still, who think that he is a better overall driver than Sato. Only that he has been very unlucky (beaver??) this season.

Sato has had the masure of the Ant, but this is his second year with a team which was built FOR him, and his fourth/fifth year racing in formula one. Anthony's time will come... don't underestimate him.
    I an not underestimating Anthony. I just think that it was unrealistic to make a claim last year that Davidson was going to trash Sato from day one. I mean the guy had not raced in so long and the only two races where he compete he crashed out.

Liked 47 Times in 33 Posts
    if it hadn't been for the unfortunate beavers i think we would have seen 2 Super Aguris in the points, i was wondering why Ant went straight for the pits after the big lock up, i guess disintegrated beaver will do that everytime, that could have been a lot worse (not for the Beaver though), hopefully Sato and Ant can keep up the giant killing, they are both doing a great job at the moment
    "I" before "E" except after "C". Weird.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Satoooo!
    Like many here, I was yelling at the screen once he passed Alonso. One of the most entertaining races in a long long time. Bunching up the field does produce some interesting results. Well done Sato and Super Aguri.
    Senna. The GREATEST champion racing world has ever had!

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I think Sato should get the second best car in the field and then we will see racing most of the time

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    sato, absoultely legendary i dont think i've ever seen a car so low down the order overtake one of the main runners with such ease, it was true beauty. I bet alonso didnt see it that way though :

He deserves his place back at Honda for that, maybe they would get somewhere then : It really is a dire situation for Honda, and for Button, who despite the fact the car isnt quick, still manages to be slower than his team-mate.

Sato happens to be a close 2nd in my "driver of the season so far" list
    If England ever perform at a World Cup, make sure you wake me up :p:
    Steven Gerrard- Modern Day Hero (On his day :p: )

Liked 32 Times in 32 Posts

I don't think he's been unlucky, he's made some basic errors whilst under pressure and driving on the limit. Off the top of my head he made mistakes in Spain qualifying and Canada where he could've scored some points if didn't lock up his brakes under pressure from a Toyota.

Liked 8 Times in 6 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by rlenis
    Takuma Sato was great today. I wonder what happened to that poster who last year insisted that Anthony was going to beat Sato this year? That claim was a joke...
    I have posted a report in the ant bite thread which you might like to read. However, I cannot add to that post.
    When in doubt, run in circles, scream and shout