Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I don't care what anybody says, that was a fantastic win for a great driver. Montoya has won in everything he's driven. I knew it wouldn't be long before he got a win in NASCAR Nextel Cup.
    DVR . . . . . Life is too short to watch commercials.

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Komahawk
    It's more like visiting planet "Road Racing".
    road Racing clinic with professor Juan Pablo Montoya if you ask me.. Three road courses this year and three wins, that is pretty impressive.
    Rolex 24, Mexico, Sonona.
    Bring on Wakings Glen.

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by BenRoethig
    I think Stewart and the Gordons will have a say in that. Juan did a great job, but lets not kid ourselves here and say it was some kind of dominating drive, he got lucky. The front runners couldn't make it on fuel, Juan took the gamble that he could and it paid off.
    dude, if you remember Stewart, Hamlin, JJ and Robbie stayed longer to gain track position when Juan, Mcmurray, Edwards and others decided to pit.. Their strategy was good but because there was not yellows for the last 40 laps when they re-emerged Juan, Harvick and co. were already to far ahead because the field was very spread out at that point. Montoya was a fox saving that much fuel while both edwards and Jammie ran out when they pitted on the exact same lap as Montoya.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Montoya reminded me when I had a huge 60's V8. When I was on top of a hill, I let the car roll as much as I could to save some gas.

Liked 4 Times in 4 Posts
    JPM proved once again great skill with great agression leads to success. He may not sweep the road courses, but he shouldn't be discounted either. What he did was prove once again he ISNT wasting his time, and you have to know it is the only win Ganassi will likely get this year unless JPM wins at the Glen, so it has been a win win for both sides. Juan will learn to be competitive I am sure on the ovals as time goes on. He ran well at Atlanta and he hasn't struggled to qualify yet, so I am of the opinion things will be JUST fine....
    "Water for my horses, beer for my men and mud for my turtle".

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Good job Juan. Now win on an oval.
    Words you say never seem To live up to the ones Inside your head....and I don't like what you got me hanging from.