Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts
    Positive results: Hamilton has to be the biggest surprise... many of us expected him to do well... but no one could expect 5 podiums in his first 5 races.

Massa also has done better than many expected... who would have thought Massa would be ahead of Kimi at this point in the season !!!

BMW being well ahead of Renault and Williams... in constructor points.

Disapointments: Honda... yet to score a point, along with Buttons !!!

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    heidfeld/sutil
    RIP Marco Simoncelli

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I think for most (if not all) of us, Massa & Hamilton are surprises.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    gm99, i have to ask why october 31, 1999 is one of the blackest days in motorsport? the only thing i can think that happened that day was mika hakkinen winning at suzuka?
    I didn't know chickens were capable of being vicious.

Liked 209 Times in 165 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ottostreet
    gm99, i have to ask why october 31, 1999 is one of the blackest days in motorsport? the only thing i can think that happened that day was mika hakkinen winning at suzuka?
    Probably he means the death of Greg Moore.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    ah right. thanks for that.
    I didn't know chickens were capable of being vicious.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jens
    Probably he means the death of Greg Moore.
    for sure thats what he means!!!!!.....what an awful crash that was too.....last race of the 99 season at Fontana, and a horrible day.......it took a few people a bit of time to realize just how bad Ayrtons crash was , but with Gregs everyone knew straight away it was bad!!!!!!!!!!!......always so sad to lose drivers so young.........puts a different perspective on racing when these things happen as it did for me when Roland then Ayrton were killed on consecutive days......i stopped racing myself and decided to turn my car into a trailer queen instead of a pro-mod......now we just go to the car shows.........like Niki Lauda said after May 1st......".When someone like Senna gets killed, you have to ask yourself, what is the point???"

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Very disappointed with Heikki.
    "We are in the ****, but the championship is long. Mugello will be difficult because of the long straight. But we will fight there with a knife between the teeth!" Valentino Rossi

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    the biggest surprise of the season so far is Nico Rosberg advertising Phillips shavers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!....methinx someone at phillips made an almighty blunder!!!!!!!!!!!!!....F** me, the "guy???!!!" dont have a hair on his chin anywhere!!!!!!!!!!!!! some nice hair extensions, bit o make up, designer dress and a pair o heels and i might even take Nico la to dinner myself!!!!!!!!!!!!

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Zsolt
    I think for most (if not all) of us, Massa & Hamilton are surprises.
    except for those who know a little about racing like tricky mickey!!!!!.....after he watched Lewboy in gp2 last year he decided it was time to do the off and off he went!!!!!......he didnt wanna tangle with Fernando again this year anyway but after watchin Lewboy that was the final nail in the box for him , so off he rode into the sunset!!!!!!!!!!!