Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I started race practice last night. what a bitch this round is going to be!

I got in very few good laps. lots of beating and banging.

it's much harder to maintain focus & composure when you're beating & banging with cars almost the whole time.... and there's always someone breathing down your neck.

if the cars ever got spaced out, it would be one thing - then you could just pick them off one at a time. but they don't. there often two wide... and one little mistake and someone is there to pass you.

all in all, very exciting. between that and the handicapping, there could be some real surprises this round!
    "Approach racing like billiards - bash the ball too hard, get nowhere." Juan Manuel Fangio

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    How'd you get a bloomin code for lap times? Sorry if its sounds stupid but I only ever play on this game now in these championships and tbh I cant be bothered with everything-you know i just liek to drive around a track for half an hour like that-not worried about race pace. I've sent u like a million PMS bout it P Vuko, I guess you never got them cos i haven't heard back.

Unless my times are too slow for a code???
    Chris Finch-now available in high definition

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by chrisfinch
    How'd you get a bloomin code for lap times? Sorry if its sounds stupid but I only ever play on this game now in these championships and tbh I cant be bothered with everything-you know i just liek to drive around a track for half an hour like that-not worried about race pace. I've sent u like a million PMS bout it P Vuko, I guess you never got them cos i haven't heard back.

Unless my times are too slow for a code???

There is a minimum time you must surpass in order to generate a code, and yes, they don't make it easy to find.

I'm not in front of my console at the moment, but you have to go to the championship details screen for each track, and it should indicate either the minimum time you must surpass, or the code for the HoF entry.
    9-23-2006 Cadey-Lee Deacon,The Rocket Pub, New Parks, Leicester: Little one, through some miracle of reincarnation may you be given a second chance at a full life. You\'ll not soon leave our thoughts and prayers ;(

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    yeah, you gotta beat the time that is on the screen when you start - the default "best lap"

once you beat that, then on the same screen where you have car setup & telemetry & stuff, there's "championship details"... go to the track that you're on & on the bottom there will be a long code that's a lot of letter with some dashes thrown in.

have fun!
    "Approach racing like billiards - bash the ball too hard, get nowhere." Juan Manuel Fangio

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Neil Adams
    im returning to the series for this one, may just be a one off!
    er.. maybe not, im a second slower than the slowest time above, so i'll be a DNS, had a fun race against the ps2
    team156.co.uk

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Neil Adams
    er.. maybe not, im a second slower than the slowest time above, so i'll be a DNS, had a fun race against the ps2
    I assure you I'll be trailing you, Neil
    9-23-2006 Cadey-Lee Deacon,The Rocket Pub, New Parks, Leicester: Little one, through some miracle of reincarnation may you be given a second chance at a full life. You\'ll not soon leave our thoughts and prayers ;(

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Re Qualifying

We only have 4 qualifying times in so far!! The top 5 gain pts! Come on guys post some times - you can post as many times as you like until Tuesday evening.
    WINNER: *V8 Supercar 2006,2007 *DTM 2006,Runner Up 2007 *BTCC 2006 *Clio 2006/7 *RoC 2006 *GT's 2006

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    i start posting times 2moro
    the big print giveth the small print taketh

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Hi, i got down to a 49.99, i have posted it on codemasters #84th (under King Speedy). I should be able to go quicker.

In case you missed the other thread, i was wondering if i could join?

Entry:
    Name: KingSpeedy
    Car: Holden Commodore VZ
    No: #22
    Team: HRT (Todd's car)

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Peter Vuko
    The top qualifying times at the moment are:

1.Vuko Snr...... 48.33s
    2.BobZee.........48.56s
    3.A.Sloma....... 48.81s
    4.J.Shell...... ...48.98s
    5.J.B............. 49.85s
    6.KingSpeedy...49.99s
    Welcome KingSpeedy, you come well recommended by BobZee. Hope you enjoy the event.
    WINNER: *V8 Supercar 2006,2007 *DTM 2006,Runner Up 2007 *BTCC 2006 *Clio 2006/7 *RoC 2006 *GT's 2006