Page 1 of 40 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Kimi

Kimi

At the moment he's doing a damn fine impersonation of somebody who shouldn't get a dime, let alone $20million more dollars than his team-mate.

So when is he going to start acting the way the driver Ferrari pay the biggest wage in Formula One should, because for me he is a joke today.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I hate to say it, but you're absolutely right.

After today's qualifying, I've been wondering, did anyone of us TRULY understand the greatness of Michael Schumacher and the influence he had on Ferrari's success over the past decade?
    --==MIKKO==--

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    He has to do one **** of a race tomorrow. He has definitely not impressed on me since Australia tbh but I've been a little forgiving since he is new to the team and everything, but now he's had plenty of time in the car. What happened today should not happen to a driver of his caliber and pay check...
    Forza Ferrari!
    Michael Schumacher the best F1 driver ever

Liked 4 Times in 4 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikko
    ...did anyone of us TRULY understand the greatness of Michael Schumacher and the influence he had on Ferrari's success over the past decade?
    Good question to some people around here.

Watching the qualifying session flashes of MS beating DH in qualis by half a second in 1996 (and that Ferrari was no way as good as the Williams), and I would have loved to have him drive one of the red cars today again to a P1.
    Michael Schumacher The Best Ever F1 Driver
    Everything I post is my own opinion and I\'ll always try to back it up! :)
    They need us: http://www.ursusarctos.ro

Liked 8 Times in 8 Posts
    Ferrari have won 3/4 races, and have had 4/5 poles since MS's departure. Mechanical failure has cost them the most, I don't think Michael was involved in that. Obviously Michael is a loss, but not as much as people want us to believe.

Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts

After today's qualifying, I've been wondering, did anyone of us TRULY understand the greatness of Michael Schumacher and the influence he had on Ferrari's success over the past decade?
    I think people should not change their mind as soon as something is going against Kimi and start to speak about Schumi.

Racing is racing and every driver make mistakes (Schumi too if some one have forgotten). Kimi made a mistake today and pay a price for it - but that doesn’t mean that he isn’t a great driver or that his changes to be WDC 2007 have definitely gone. I think he is more familiar with the car and team now than before and will be even better in becoming races.

So please hplease: stop to speak b*ll s**t about him.
    Two real racers: Vettel the :champion: of 2010, 2011 and 2012 - Kimi the :champion: of 2007

Liked 137 Times in 110 Posts

Question

Yes... I truly understood MS´greatness and the influence he had on Ferrari´s success over the past decade!....

It´s interesting to hear people talking about this in relation to the Monaco GP. I think that Monaco is the place were he showed the worst side of his character.

MS made stupid mistakes too... and so many of them were last year... while being the best paid f1 driver (ever, I think)

Liked 32 Times in 32 Posts
    At least he admitted he made a mistake and didn't stall the car on purpose!

Liked 2 Times in 2 Posts
    After Malaysia, people were saying that Massa wasn't fit to drive for Ferrari but a couple of races later, he's the best thing since sliced bread and Kimi is the one under pressure. C'est la vie.

Filming episode 18 of Bob called 'Richard, I am your father!' Bob's long lost son!
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Yawn

He makes a mistake and all of a sudden he is rubbish Do we really want to bring up Schumachers last qualifying in Monaco? I don't think so somehow.
    Jim Raynor will be returning soon!