Thread: Thermal Club

Liked 22 Times in 16 Posts

Thermal Club

I didn't watch the event (I won't say race) because it was only on Peacock and I won't pay extra for that channel. Apparently it was mostly a joke of an event and I didn't miss much.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    It was fine and if you are not paying for Peacock, you are missing on a lot of stuff. I for one live in Canada, it was on TSN (which is a pay for cable option that damn near every household who still has cable...because live sports is the only reason you keep cable). That said, we didn't get all the hours of coverage they gave that weekend. I would not pay for much but I would pay for Peacock because they cover EVERYTHING Indycar does.....if you cant find value in that, that what would you pay for. Do you have a TV at home with Rabbit ears??

Liked 22 Times in 16 Posts
    I dumped cable for streaming a while back. As much as I like to watch professional racing, I'm not willing to be hosed by the likes of Verizon, etc. anymore. Being involved in the professional side of the sport for a number of years was fun but I quit that a little over ten years ago. I have always gotten more out of my involvement with amateur racing ala SCCA anyway and still do.