Hybrid View

Liked 44 Times in 23 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by WRC1 View Post
    i have no Idea what this Rally has to offer WRC next year...there are a few interesting Tarmac Rallye´s
    Variety. With 4-5 tarmac rallies in calendar, it's good to have some successor to circuit-like Catalunya. Rally wasn't super interesting but wasn't that bad either, I liked saturday stages more. Scenery is nice too, with rally1 cars and small time differences, WRC event could be fun.

Liked 245 Times in 101 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Backa View Post
    Variety. With 4-5 tarmac rallies in calendar, it's good to have some successor to circuit-like Catalunya. Rally wasn't super interesting but wasn't that bad either, I liked saturday stages more. Scenery is nice too, with rally1 cars and small time differences, WRC event could be fun.
    for me rallying is going sidways trough corners, this is the reason why i like gravel rallyes more, BUT there are also Tarmac rallyes where you can see some drifts, like Croatia, there are Cuts, there are Jumps, there are Hairpins, i loved San Remo Tarmac Stages, they are great, but i dont like Gran Canarias and also Japan is boring Tarmac, if i want see fast Tarmac driving without Cuts and Jumps, i go and watch Circuit Racing.
    Juha Kankkunen: "The speed was o.K., but the corner was to tight"
    Marcus Grönholm: "... tell corrado .... three gears are enough..! "

3. Likes: 240RS (6th May 2024)
    Liked 136 Times in 72 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Backa View Post
    Of course