Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Liked 22 Times in 16 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by airshifter View Post
    Sooner or later daddy will figure out that he's just pissing away money on any dreams for Lance. If he really wants to own a team, he needs to find a better driver. It just goes to show you can be a billionaire and not so bright at times.
    That's chump change to him though. He's not spending any more (to him) than you would to take your kid to Disney.

2. Likes: Bagwan (11th March 2024)
    Liked 26 Times in 19 Posts
    The highlight of the race was surely the performance of Oliver Bearman on his F1 debut. This kid is going to get a lot of success in this sport.
    FanAmp and r/GrandPrixTravel - Two Wonderful Places for F1 Fans

4. Likes: Mia 01 (12th March 2024),N. Jones (12th March 2024)
    Liked 673 Times in 470 Posts
    I can't believe I forgot to mention who I think was a strong contender for driver of the race.

The bump from Kevin might have shaken Albon up a little bit, but he put in some fine racecraft even though it didn't put him in the points.

He kept looking hard on the outside of turn 12 but couldn't make it stick. But when the time came he made that late lunge look easy, and quicky cleared Yuki. It looked like he came in way too hot, but he didn't. That was one of the best late braking moves we've seen in a while.

Though his first shot at Red Bull was obviously too early in his career he seems to be maturing very well. I hope he has opportunity to get a better car under him at some point in the future.