Page 86 of 95 FirstFirst ... 36768485868788 ... LastLast
    Liked 380 Times in 185 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by CeskyOndra View Post
    actually if you have such a great weekend, you can achieve 37 points.. (neuville monte) .. this is so so much
    But isn't that what it is meant to encourage? Pushing on all stages and having success doing so? Then a big points hauld be fair?

2. Likes: Rallyper (18th February 2024)
    Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Nice rally,happy to see Fourmaux for first time on podium and EP for second time after some years in 1st place(pickems all over the place but hey this is rally),congrats on Linnamae too.Oliver lately is impressive speed-consistency wise.I think will have a close battle for drivers championship between Neuville and Evans this year.

Liked 2,839 Times in 1,612 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by CeskyOndra View Post
    actually if you have such a great weekend, you can achieve 37 points.. (neuville monte) .. this is so so much
    Actually if you have such a great weekend and not even score most points (EP), what kind of points scoring system have you invented? This is too much calypso, for me...
    "Reis vas pät pat kaar vas kut"
    Tommi Mäkinen, back in the years...

Liked 27 Times in 18 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Rallyper View Post
    Actually if you have such a great weekend and not even score most points (EP), what kind of points scoring system have you invented? This is too much calypso, for me...
    To be fair, if EP would care more about getting points instead of securing win, he would take more risks on sunday. Maybe it would pay off, maybe he would end up crashing. Anyway, it's not like he discovered how point system works after rally.

From WRC championship standings point of view, Evans is de facto Rally Sweden winner.

Liked 2,839 Times in 1,612 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Backa View Post
    To be fair, if EP would care more about getting points instead of securing win, he would take more risks on sunday. Maybe it would pay off, maybe he would end up crashing. Anyway, it's not like he discovered how point system works after rally.

From WRC championship standings point of view, Evans is de facto Rally Sweden winner.
    Big no.

EP won. Championship could not be decided from whom is most idiot. Securing win is absolutely much more than what you see on tele. Saying Evans is Rally Sweden winner is the most craziest I ever heard so far from anyone.
    "Reis vas pät pat kaar vas kut"
    Tommi Mäkinen, back in the years...

7. Likes: satnav (18th February 2024),Tauri_J (18th February 2024)
    Liked 27 Times in 18 Posts
    Big no.

EP won. Championship could not be decided from whom is most idiot. Securing win is absolutely much more than what you see on tele. Saying Evans is Rally Sweden winner is the most craziest I ever heard so far from anyone.
    From WRC championship standings point of view, he is de facto winner as he gets more points that counts into championship standings. I don't like, I already said system should be corrected to avoid situations like that but it is what it is.

9. Likes: WRC1 (18th February 2024)
    Liked 177 Times in 108 Posts
    Big no.

win is a win and it doesn't matter how was achieved.. lets hope for some kind of change before the next rally

11. Likes: Rallyper (19th February 2024),WRC1 (18th February 2024)
    Liked 191 Times in 108 Posts
    When do the results stop being "provisional" (or whatever the term is) and go on the WRC website?

Liked 2,129 Times in 924 Posts

From WRC championship standings point of view, he is de facto winner as he gets more points that counts into championship standings. I don't like, I already said system should be corrected to avoid situations like that but it is what it is.
    Good you learned some fancy Latin phrases..
    De facto, de iure, de everythingo Lappi did 18 stages in less overall time than Evans(and everybody else) and is tge rally winner.
    By the rules Evans was faster on ,,last leg'' of the rally and managed to get more points. That's it.
    Wheter one likes the rules or not, you don't have to start talking nonsense

Liked 89 Times in 28 Posts
    Best of WRC Sweden 2024 video First time for me with snow

https://youtu.be/wIFo1RGrGsI
    More videos --> www.devillersvideo.be

15. Likes: Corcaíoch (18th February 2024),EstWRC (18th February 2024),fiscorpun (18th February 2024),flat_right (19th February 2024),Humber (18th February 2024),Rallyper (19th February 2024)