Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Took quite a long time until they desided to replace Sordo for the points on gravel, good luck to Garde, i guess Hirvonen and maybe Bosse too will face busy times.
    Aja kovaa Pena.

Liked 35 Times in 18 Posts
    The only one driver left to achieve more points than Sordo at the moment is Gardemeister but only by beating Hirvonen on some gravel rallys.

IMO Citroën thinks that Sordo is doing a good job on bringing points to the team (snow rallies apart) but they are afraid that he could become another Mikko Hirvonen. I mean he is a solid points scorer but this way he can't develope the ultimate speed to beat Grönholm or Loeb, something Latvala can do at the moment.
    Citroën wants to be sure that he will be ready when he has to fight for a championship even against Loeb (who knows if the french could receive a big offer from Ford when Marcus retire...)

Liked 33 Times in 19 Posts
    I missed something or the article just reflected what Guy would have wanted to do, and notwhat they are planning to effectively do?

If I am not wrong, Sordo would remain as number 2 driver and no third C4
    Zeque
    Argentina

Liked 311 Times in 117 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Priorat
    (who knows if the french could receive a big offer from Ford when Marcus retire...)

About this subject I am certain that Loeb will not remain definitively with Citroen Team. Loeb is a racer and he likes challenging. Soon he will want to go to see elsewhere and prove that he can win with another car and I’m not sure the money is his first motivation, certainly important but not only.
    "C'est une triste chose de songer que la nature parle et que le genre humain n'écoute pas" (Victor Hugo)

Liked 341 Times in 189 Posts
    Anybody know when his contract with Citroen finishes?

Liked 341 Times in 189 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Tomi
    Took quite a long time until they desided to replace Sordo for the points on gravel, good luck to Garde, i guess Hirvonen and maybe Bosse too will face busy times.
    Tommi, am I missing something? As Zeque says surely it was only Frequelin thinking out loud?

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by noel157
    Anybody know when his contract with Citroen finishes?

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    if this is true it is Garde for sure, gigi and duval? LOL dont think so mate..

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by noel157
    Tommi, am I missing something? As Zeque says surely it was only Frequelin thinking out loud?
    noeel, i dont think it was only thinking loud, time will tell, maybe there has been other articles too.
    Aja kovaa Pena.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Oh great another red door wedge on the stages......

I had to laugh at the statement that 'the budget is'nt there' what a load of Crap!!!!!!!
    I'm a daddy now!!! 2 goorgeous little girls Megan Jessica born 24th August 2009....