Page 34 of 37 FirstFirst ... 243233343536 ... LastLast
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Sunbeamti View Post
    I know this may be a long shot but does anyone have the sportity PWd for this weekends Rallynuts? PM me please.
    Thanks to anyone who has PM me, the messaging seems to be down for me this afternoon. Hope its resolved later.

Liked 217 Times in 113 Posts
    Yes the PM's are down again, another tip for some stage info is onthepacenotes on sportity, pw is OTPN2024

3. Likes: Sunbeamti (12th April 2024)
    Liked 578 Times in 210 Posts
    Good to know that is still an open service. Interesting, I thought RallyNuts were using Geotraq? It has no ref in the regs to Sporttrax, but a complete guide and ref to Geotraq.
    Yeah strange one that. Geotraq seems to be more complex and although it uses satellites, they were blocking some issues at NW Stages on lack of phone signal. It just doesn’t seem to work very well from an outsider looking in. Plus you can’t view any tracking info before or after an event’s time. I distinctly remember it finishing on the RAC when there’d been a delay, and when I queried it on Facebook they insisted everything was fine and no problem at all…… Also high costs for any damage.
    If the world didn't suck, we'd all fall off!

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by J4MIE View Post
    Yeah strange one that. Geotraq seems to be more complex and although it uses satellites, they were blocking some issues at NW Stages on lack of phone signal. It just doesn’t seem to work very well from an outsider looking in. Plus you can’t view any tracking info before or after an event’s time. I distinctly remember it finishing on the RAC when there’d been a delay, and when I queried it on Facebook they insisted everything was fine and no problem at all…… Also high costs for any damage.
    I agree I found it a bit less informative on a Moble on the NW stages, not it as good as Sporttrax. Maybe a work in progress.

Liked 9,358 Times in 4,972 Posts
    Looks to be battle on between Ingram and Pryce for the Rallynuts win.

Liked 217 Times in 113 Posts
    Good to know that is still an open service. Interesting, I thought RallyNuts were using Geotraq? It has no ref in the regs to Sporttrax, but a complete guide and ref to Geotraq.
    The only reason i knew it was on Sporttraxx was that it was on the list of upcoming events, i see they have removed it from the list today on the app although it can still be viewed here;
    https://tracking.sporttraxx.com/race...ts-2024/map2d/

Liked 578 Times in 210 Posts
    I agree I found it a bit less informative on a Moble on the NW stages, not it as good as Sporttrax. Maybe a work in progress.
    I don’t agree that “a work in progress” should be allowed in rallying. Same with the terrible BRC coverage.

Prove it works, prove you can do the job and then get chosen to earn lots of money. You wouldn’t get away with it in any other industry.

I watch an F1 photographer on YouTube who constantly gets asked “can I be your assistant and learn to take F1 photos?”. He says that you should already know how to take the photos before you reach F1. That’s my point exactly.
    Last edited by J4MIE; 13th April 2024 at 20:05.
    If the world didn't suck, we'd all fall off!

9. Likes: AndyRAC (13th April 2024),satnav (13th April 2024)
    At Rallynuts William Creighton on a charge with two stage wins and passes a slow Ingram for 2nd o/a.

Somewhat expected but still impressive win for Osian Pryce on Rallynuts. Really happy for him after a tough close season and misfortune on the NW Stages.

Creighton being 2nd again is amazing by this lad. His stage wins were maybe due to Pryce going steady and Ingram's Polo struggling in the slippery conditions but still a great confidence boost.

Ingram thought the Polo wasnt as suited as on dry fast conditions and cant wait to get his new GR Yaris for Rd3.

Looks like a great Championship battle is developing as we hoped.

Liked 403 Times in 251 Posts
    Only just noticed this: the Woodpecker is moving to a Newtown/Sweet Lamb base this year, so could out watching the cars in Hafren again later this year.

https://www.woodpecker-rally.co.uk/p...e-up-for-2024/

13. Likes: AndyRAC (15th April 2024)