Hybrid View

Liked 3,816 Times in 1,695 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by J4MIE View Post
    Shhhhhhhhhhh!
    My personal tip - time for liaison in timecard was corrected manually (bulletin 2) and you read it 04 instead of 09?

Liked 581 Times in 213 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by PLuto View Post
    My personal tip - time for liaison in timecard was corrected manually (bulletin 2) and you read it 04 instead of 09?
    No it was a genuine mistake I made, I have had very little sleep and a little dehydrated and not been feeling great in general.
    That section passed some bad traffic and we were told no lateness penalties would apply, there was a group of 4-5 cars in a convoy, eventually got to service and assumed everyone was late as well, so went straight in to the control.

Unfortunately I had misread the time card and was using completely wrong minute. Completely my mistake, bad call. But doesn’t affect position or anything.
    Last edited by J4MIE; 26th June 2023 at 05:06.
    If the world didn't suck, we'd all fall off!

3. Likes: dimviii (25th June 2023),Eli (25th June 2023)
    Liked 316 Times in 172 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by J4MIE View Post
    No it was a genuine mistake I made, I have had very little sleep and a little dehydrated and not been feeling great in general.
    That section passed some bad traffic and we were told no Kate was pebskties would apply, there was a group of 4-5 cars in a convoy, eventually got to service and assumed everyone was late as well, so went straight in to the control.

Unfortunately I had misread the time card and was using completely wrong minute. Completely my mistake, bad call. But doesn’t affect position or anything.
    Been there, done that.

There are only two sorts of co-drivers - those who have booked in on the wrong minute and those who will book in on the wrong minute one day!

5. Likes: J4MIE (27th June 2023),satnav (27th June 2023)
    Liked 581 Times in 213 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve Boyd View Post
    Been there, done that.

There are only two sorts of co-drivers - those who have booked in on the wrong minute and those who will book in on the wrong minute one day!
    Yep, it’s annoying when it’s such an easy thing to check. There was another section which they had reduced by 5 mins and written the new time on the time card - for every other change they clearly scored out the original time, but not on this one. So we turned up 5 mins late. Its difficult enough reading the notes in big writing on the bumpy roads, never mind the writing on the time cards.

I’m not forgetting about the final day but I’m away on “actual” safari for a few days, so will update when I can.
    If the world didn't suck, we'd all fall off!

7. Likes: becher (27th June 2023),Corcaíoch (27th June 2023),Eli (27th June 2023),lancia037 (28th June 2023),MartijnS (28th June 2023),seb_sh (29th June 2023)