Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Liked 790 Times in 652 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by F1nKS View Post
    Mercedes has responded with open letter to their fans
    They have thrown in the towel so early. That says that are very lost on how to solve their current challenges. Tooo late for a change now, they have to ride it out in the midfield. I bet the designer of the W14 crap would get a pay rise at the end of the year.
    Better a witty fool than a foolish wit.
    William Shakespeare

Quote Originally Posted by The Black Knight View Post
    Zero sympathy for Mercedes. They left the fans and Mercedes staff down after Abu Dhabi 2021. They should have burned the sport to the ground to ensure Lewis got that championship. Taken the case outside the FIA if they had to. Instead they let it drop like the gutless cowards they are. They’re getting exactly what they deserve i.e. nothing
    They are looking so spineless at the mo. I was quite surprised at how they let Abu Dhabi 2021 go so easily, no fight no backbone which this sport is all about. Their driver do that for them every race weekend and when it came time for them to show some spunk, nothing!
    William Shakespeare

Liked 645 Times in 510 Posts
    All 'stappen needs is a well timed safety car and he'll be right at the front. Hell he may be up front by lap 25 without one.
    I guess it's up to 'troll, and Lec' to slow him down. Judging by top speeds forget 'troll that rig is too slow, I guess it's up to "Shal", or 'los

https://twitter.com/AlbertFabrega/st...71088147857410

Sent from my Pixel 6 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Tazio; 18th March 2023 at 22:46.
    May the forza be with you

Liked 673 Times in 470 Posts
    Got crazy today, might actually get interesting tomorrow. I'm sure Fred will be trying to find that top step on the podium, and plenty of mixed drivers towards the top to keep it spicy.

Quote Originally Posted by airshifter View Post
    Got crazy today, might actually get interesting tomorrow. I'm sure Fred will be trying to find that top step on the podium, and plenty of mixed drivers towards the top to keep it spicy.
    https://youtu.be/VaqdQhuvPi8

Liked 673 Times in 470 Posts
    It will be interesting to see if Checo can stay up front, and if so will he try to control pace to give Max a better chance to catch up quicker. The most Checo and Fred stretch things out, the farther Max has to catch up. And even more interesting to see if RB plays a hand in ordering a similar strategy.

Fred says the RB has the race pace... but then again he wouldn't admit it to the press if he thinks he can blow Checo out of the water either.

Quote Originally Posted by airshifter View Post
    It will be interesting to see if Checo can stay up front, and if so will he try to control pace to give Max a better chance to catch up quicker. The most Checo and Fred stretch things out, the farther Max has to catch up. And even more interesting to see if RB plays a hand in ordering a similar strategy.

Fred says the RB has the race pace... but then again he wouldn't admit it to the press if he thinks he can blow Checo out of the water either.
    If Checo can get off the line in the lead and negotiate backmarkers efficiently, it would take poor pitstops or safety car to bring Verstappen in contention with him. I think this a race for Checo to win or lose. But l fully expect Verstappen to be on the podium, he has some very troublesome fast cars to pass which may cost him time. I think he could win it if he can clear these cars ahead of him before midway into the race.
    William Shakespeare

Quote Originally Posted by Tazio View Post
    All 'stappen needs is a well timed safety car and he'll be right at the front. Hell he may be up front by lap 25 without one.
    I guess it's up to 'troll, and Lec' to slow him down. Judging by top speeds forget 'troll that rig is too slow, I guess it's up to "Shal", or 'los

https://twitter.com/AlbertFabrega/st...71088147857410

It would be quite interesting if Alonso steals a win from the second. It is not inconceivable that Checo's gearbox fails as well
    William Shakespeare

Quote Originally Posted by Nitrodaze View Post
    It would be quite interesting if Alonso steals a win from the second. It is not inconceivable that Checo's gearbox fails as well
    One can always hope. What a great story Fred has become! It is like all the haters disappeared. This could turn into the feel-good story of the millennium

10. Likes: Bagwan (19th March 2023)
    https://twitter.com/AlbertFabr...?t=...Eim7mOHqw&s=19

This is ominous. Checo has issues?