Page 3 of 111 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by tha_jackal
    Thats a good question Pat.. I think I saw leopard post once on the new forum but I havnt seen Matt make an appearance.. I assume hes a busy boy, working for Honda and all.. And its not like its hard to find.. Still in the same place.. They'll be back
    Good guess Jake, yep I've been busy of late, nice to know I've been missed.

I've been trying to set up home in Barcelona, get everything together for our junior program for '07, working with the kids at the track etc. Plus, I've spent alot of time with friends (especially the riders like Joan, Toni and Fonsi) because once the season starts that becomes harder). On top of all of that I've had my 3 year old god-daughter to look after a bit lately which is nice but time consuming.

Anyway, I'm still very busy but I will try to post whenever I get the chance, it just won't be as often as it used to be.

Btw, I don't know how you all feel about it, but I HATE the new forum, hate it with a passion. I miss the old one.
    Jono Porter 12/05/81 - 09/06/04
    MX's Celeb Crush - Sue Bird :love:

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    hello all,
    i wish all of you are fine, nice to see Matt get back here also, hoping you to post more like used to do.

i try to visit this forum as much i can but it likely will not as often to post message, it's almost no time to spare at all to do anything like to have fun with you all here, other than doing my reguler job.

this new look seems i have to learn more to get used with as the old version, i maybe an older version lover too, but this forum is still great.

leopard

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Nice to see you guys back contributing to one of the best biker forums on the net

Oh and Matt, whats wrong with the new forum??
    I opened up all the windows..the air is cold, the tub is boiling hot..It's like Sweden, man. Sweden!

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    The new forum is fine, but it is different. People don't like change. When you're used to a button being in a certain spot, you don't like it when the button moves.

Anyway, good to see Matt and Leopard surfacing for air.
    go speed racer go

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mx311
    Good guess Jake, yep I've been busy of late, nice to know I've been missed.

I've been trying to set up home in Barcelona, get everything together for our junior program for '07, working with the kids at the track etc. Plus, I've spent alot of time with friends (especially the riders like Joan, Toni and Fonsi) because once the season starts that becomes harder). On top of all of that I've had my 3 year old god-daughter to look after a bit lately which is nice but time consuming.

Anyway, I'm still very busy but I will try to post whenever I get the chance, it just won't be as often as it used to be.

Btw, I don't know how you all feel about it, but I HATE the new forum, hate it with a passion. I miss the old one.
    Quote Originally Posted by leopardsleeping
    hello all,
    i wish all of you are fine, nice to see Matt get back here also, hoping you to post more like used to do.

i try to visit this forum as much i can but it likely will not as often to post message, it's almost no time to spare at all to do anything like to have fun with you all here, other than doing my reguler job.

this new look seems i have to learn more to get used with as the old version, i maybe an older version lover too, but this forum is still great.

leopard

Weak excuses!
    Hehe, it's good to see you boys back. As for the new forum, I find it a bit easier to use (replies, etc) but liked the look and feel of the old forum a bit better.
    Get off my lawn

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    the season cant get there fast enough
    Kimi :beer: Motorcycle racing :up:
    Look How Bad you Are :cheese:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by harsha
    Absobloodylutely!!! All the major series look like being absolute crackers. We could be on for the greatest single year of motorcycle racing ever seen. Or it could be a downright disappointment .
    Get off my lawn

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by harsha
    Its shocking isnt it! At least we've got some testing to tide us over now!

When nothing was happening i was going insane!!

Ninja, wheres your fantasy team?? Lets get it up, wanna see what im up against!
    I opened up all the windows..the air is cold, the tub is boiling hot..It's like Sweden, man. Sweden!

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by tha_jackal
    Its shocking isnt it! At least we've got some testing to tide us over now!

When nothing was happening i was going insane!!

Ninja, wheres your fantasy team?? Lets get it up, wanna see what im up against!
    All in good time my friend.

Still talking to provisional sponsors and finalising rider contracts but I haven't had the time (or energy) recently to give it my full attention yet. Expect an announcement in the near future.
    Get off my lawn

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Most of top F1 teams of last year have officially announced their color and driver line-up for this year

I will come up with my team later, still have yet to see Matt's posts (?)