Page 76 of 111 FirstFirst ... 2666747576777886 ... LastLast
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    It's been awhile since anyone has posted anything in here so I'm gonna bump it back up the page a tad.

Three things.

1) Nice pictures Corny.

2) Anyone played the MotoGP 08 game? Gotta say overall I like it although they got the sounds of the 125 and 250 bikes horribly wrong (the 250's ain't four-strokes Capcom)

3) Speaking of gaming, my Playstation 3 broke, it's only 7 weeks old and the blu-ray drive crapped itself. So it's off to Sony so that they can replace it with a second hand version. Sony, you f'ing suck.

4) I was wrong there are four things, and here they are:

Jono Porter 12/05/81 - 09/06/04
    MX's Celeb Crush - Sue Bird :love:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mx311
    2) Anyone played the MotoGP 08 game? Gotta say overall I like it although they got the sounds of the 125 and 250 bikes horribly wrong (the 250's ain't four-strokes Capcom)

3) Speaking of gaming, my Playstation 3 broke, it's only 7 weeks old and the blu-ray drive crapped itself. So it's off to Sony so that they can replace it with a second hand version. Sony, you f'ing suck.

4) I was wrong there are four things, and here they are
    2) I have it, i rekon its pretty awesome.. Loving 125s atm, finished runner up in my first season for FFM Honda, now i've signed with Polaris World (Bradley's teammate) to claim what's mine.. Im playing on the hardest difficulty with the medium sim setting.. How bout you Mr. Honda?

3) I have a X-360 and a PS3.. I have over 20 games on my 360, so the PS3 is merely a media centre at the moment... Got it fo free anywho.. heheh.. Hope the DVD Drive don't break tho

4) Can always count on you Matt Good to seeya back posting..
    I opened up all the windows..the air is cold, the tub is boiling hot..It's like Sweden, man. Sweden!

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    wow..., is anyone here watching Supermoto? It might be championship in the same package with motocrossmx1, but I'd prefer Supermoto as they race at the track relatively clean.

Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts
    My Xbox 360 version is in the mail and until it arrives I downloaded the PC version.

I'm playing it on my PC with my 360 controller for 2 days now. I think its great. I only did one MotoGP quick race and I've been racing 125s, they are great fun.

The way the game works seems the same as SBK 08 (also developed by Milestone) the game launcher is the same and the file types and directories both the games use are the same. I wonder if its possible to transfer bikes, riders, tracks...
    I got my motorcycle jacket, but I'm walking all the time...

Liked 335 Times in 204 Posts
    I got a 360 and had the well known ring of death or whatever the nerds call it. Took it back to the shop where I bought it and they said that they'd had so many come back that Microsoft would only refund to them if they had proof that the owner had phoned the helpline. SO I phone Microsoft and speak to an overly polite American guy for about 45 minutes, during which time he managed to establish what I already knew (it was f**ked). To be fair though they sent me all the stickers to put it on courier and within 2 or 3 weeks I had it back again. That was over a year ago and (touch wood) I haven't had a problem since.

I tend to avoid bike games now because I find that they are strangely lacking and most of my time is spent on FIFA 09 and Call of Duty 4 (has to be the best multiplayer game that I have ever played......EVER!!!!
    You're so beige, you probably think this signature is about someone else.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by tha_jackal
    Loving 125s atm, finished runner up in my first season for FFM Honda, now i've signed with Polaris World (Bradley's teammate) to claim what's mine.. Im playing on the hardest difficulty with the medium sim setting.. How bout you Mr. Honda?
    I had started a career, I won the 125 championship with the ISPA KTM team then stepped up to the 250's with the Lotus Aprilia squad but then my PS3 died and you can't copy the save game info so I'll have to start again I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by leopardsleeping
    wow..., is anyone here watching Supermoto? It might be championship in the same package with motocrossmx1, but I'd prefer Supermoto as they race at the track relatively clean.
    I love Supermoto, awesome fun to ride, I go ride as often as I can and these days it's usually 50% motocross, 50% supermoto. Great to watch live too.

Just a couple of photos to add, not gridgirls this time just a few to celebrate the CEV Supersport championship won by my friend Angel Rodriguez. He's got the title wrapped up with still a round to go (actually he had it wrapped up with two rounds to go) and is so far the perfect 6 for 6 in race wins. Great job Rodri.

Jono Porter 12/05/81 - 09/06/04
    MX's Celeb Crush - Sue Bird :love:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    L'Oreal, because he's worth it?
    Congrats none the less..
    I opened up all the windows..the air is cold, the tub is boiling hot..It's like Sweden, man. Sweden!

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

I love Supermoto, awesome fun to ride, I go ride as often as I can and these days it's usually 50% motocross, 50% supermoto. Great to watch live too.
    Yep, both youthstream of motocross and supermoto are great championship. KTMers are very strong there.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Corny
    of course Michael Schumacher is Germany's most populair motorcycle racer already
    Yeah,

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    yeah My mate has received the Sachsenring tickets, so I will be at least at Assen and Sachsenring GPs next year.. Just too bad I have to sit on a Suzuki grandstand

Looking for a third but that's very far from sure.. If there's a third one, it would be Brno or Valencia..
    RIP Marco Simoncelli