Page 1 of 111 1231151101 ... LastLast
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Hello, Anyone out there? - 2

I thought I would restart the 'is anyone here' thread.

My off season has been so busy with work and family I have hardly noticed there is no racing on the weekend. I didn't renew my motogp.com subscription for the off season but might do so for christmas holidays. Would be nice to rewatch 2006 before 2007 starts.
    go speed racer go

Liked 335 Times in 204 Posts
    My internet time is getting more and more limited (like a number of us) I'm also still struggling to get used to the new forum lay out. The old one was the only internet forum I'd used properly so kinda got used to it.

Hope that everyone else is having a good time as they spend all their money on Christmas presents and with any luck we'll be buzzing with forumers by the time the new season starts
    You're so beige, you probably think this signature is about someone else.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    not too many people coming over now!!! but i reckon people will start to come once the start of the next season comes......
    Kimi :beer: Motorcycle racing :up:
    Look How Bad you Are :cheese:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Why oh why can the publisher never get Motocourse out for Christmas. It is not even mentioned on Amazon yet, whereas the F1 book Autocourse has been available since the end of Nov. C'mon people, get the fingers out!

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I'm here but since there are no races there's not much to talk about.
    There WAS nothing like rallying, Superrally is a joke!

LW Master!!!:champion:

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Hi everyone, I am still here, though, last time I tried to log in, I was informed that the forum had moved to url.blah,blah,blah and I couldn't log in. It is always very quiet here during the off season, but it will pick up when the teams start testing at the end of January, so hang in there. I hope you all have a great Christmas and that the New year brings you happiness and good health. It's nice to be back.
    Sandra O is YUMMY

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jim mcglinchey
    Why oh why can the publisher never get Motocourse out for Christmas. It is not even mentioned on Amazon yet, whereas the F1 book Autocourse has been available since the end of Nov. C'mon people, get the fingers out!
    Anyone who buys or even looks at the Motocourse review of the year will know that the GP championship winner always, always appears on the cover. How come then that in the pre-release ad on Play.com, Rossi on the Camel Yam appears. Is ths another snub for Nicky? Is it a mistake? Or do I have I too much spare time?

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I'm back, I see you've all been keeping out of mischief (aside from the Westy contingent, over there in the corner making noises ).

And good to see the usual names returning, there's always a worry when you go to a new forum that people will disappear.

Any year now I'll put some photos from my travels - this time I went to Prague, Vienna & Budapest - up for people to look at...
    "Of course, what many people tend to forget is that Glen Richards was 2nd in the 1993 Australian 125cc championship" - Jack Burnicle on BSB at Snetterton, June 2008

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by patnicholls
    I'm back, I see you've all been keeping out of mischief (aside from the Westy contingent, over there in the corner making noises ).

And good to see the usual names returning, there's always a worry when you go to a new forum that people will disappear.

Any year now I'll put some photos from my travels - this time I went to Prague, Vienna & Budapest - up for people to look at...
    Glad to see ya back safe and sound Pat. Hope the trip was good. As for making noise, as if we Westy fans would get up to any mischief.

Quote Originally Posted by jim mcglinchey
    Anyone who buys or even looks at the Motocourse review of the year will know that the GP championship winner always, always appears on the cover. How come then that in the pre-release ad on Play.com, Rossi on the Camel Yam appears. Is ths another snub for Nicky? Is it a mistake? Or do I have I too much spare time?
    I think that is suckful. The cover on amazon.com shows Rossi as well which I think is pretty pathetic. Fair enough that Rossi is the biggest name in the sport but if they MUST have him on the cover, at least have him following Hayden who beat him this year.
    Get off my lawn

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Is anyone asking for motorcycle or motorcycle racing presents for christmas (assuming you celebrate christmas or were good enough to get presents) ?

I asked for a Ducati Hypertard, but I don't think it will happen.
    go speed racer go