Page 4 of 45 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
    Liked 144 Times in 87 Posts
    We wil do our first rally finland this year!
    If i read it correct 4 stages per day is the maximum? Would it be possible to combine stage 3 and 5 for example?

Any, not that hard to reach good spectator points are welcome for sure! I would like to go to some fast sections whit flat out corners. And of course a jump is nice!

Can we buy tickets and maps/program online and have them send over (to belgium). or only possible to buy them there?

Al tips and tricks very welcome, also to mil.donckers at telenet.be

Thanks!

Liked 217 Times in 113 Posts
    I've just been having a closer look at the Itinerary again and i see there is a holding area after SS 9 before the second running of Harju, i wonder is this to stop the tyre warming on the street up to the start of Harju ?

There is 20 minutes allowed for 1.85km from the holding area to Harju so hopefully it'll still be as usual on the street up to the start.

Liked 1,389 Times in 447 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by satnav View Post
    I've just been having a closer look at the Itinerary again and i see there is a holding area after SS 9 before the second running of Harju, i wonder is this to stop the tyre warming on the street up to the start of Harju ?

There is 20 minutes allowed for 1.85km from the holding area to Harju so hopefully it'll still be as usual on the street up to the start.
    The street up to the start (Gummeruksenkatu) as well as the whole church park area is now under a major construction work for an underground parking garage. So no holding area there this year. I'm told the holding area is somewhere in the harbor area.
    Photos: rallirinki.kuvat.fi | Twitter: @HartusvuoriWRC

4. Likes: satnav (20th June 2023)
    Liked 1,389 Times in 447 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Duvel View Post
    We wil do our first rally finland this year!
    If i read it correct 4 stages per day is the maximum? Would it be possible to combine stage 3 and 5 for example?

Any, not that hard to reach good spectator points are welcome for sure! I would like to go to some fast sections whit flat out corners. And of course a jump is nice!

Can we buy tickets and maps/program online and have them send over (to belgium). or only possible to buy them there?

Al tips and tricks very welcome, also to mil.donckers at telenet.be

Thanks!
    Welcome to Finland!

All the info on the tickets is now on organizer's website.
    https://sectorallyfinland.fi/en/tickets/

I will buy my rally pass (physical) from one of the gas stations where they are available - 11 Shell stations, some of them in the rally region and one of them just next to the service park. You can also buy digital rally pass.
    Last edited by Hartusvuori; 19th June 2023 at 20:04.

Liked 237 Times in 112 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by satnav View Post

last year holding area and tyre warm up was done very safe - this year should be the same only in different place
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l8QCR9GruGE

Quote Originally Posted by Hartusvuori View Post
    The street up to the start (Gummeruksenkatu) as well as the whole church park area is now under a major construction work for an underground parking garage. So no holding area there this year. I'm told the holding area is somewhere in the harbor area.
    Thanks for that Teemu, yes the harbour area would tally with the distance in the Itinerary, it was always good on the street

Liked 78 Times in 34 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Hartusvuori View Post
    Looks like this nowadays
    Attached Images Attached Images
    "San Romolo opettaa"

Quote Originally Posted by jiipee64 View Post
    Looks like this nowadays
    Jezz a lot of work going on there

Liked 5,566 Times in 2,299 Posts

Liked 3,794 Times in 1,687 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Andre Oliveira View Post
    Official version here - https://app-cdn.sportity.com/e93e6b8...d_20230706.pdf

12. Likes: Rallyper (9th July 2023)