Page 10 of 104 FirstFirst ... 891011122060 ... LastLast
    Liked 3 Times in 2 Posts
    Okay thanks for the help! Looks like i'll go there maybe 2-3 hours before the stage runs and see if you can reach the spot, if Google Maps is right it is no problems and the height difference sure makes it safe

2. Likes: Hartusvuori (4th January 2023)
    Liked 591 Times in 314 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Volvo2000 View Post
    Okay thanks for the help! Looks like i'll go there maybe 2-3 hours before the stage runs and see if you can reach the spot, if Google Maps is right it is no problems and the height difference sure makes it safe
    if you go on ss2 i suggest you more than 3 hours before, try to arrive there before dark.

Liked 3 Times in 2 Posts
    Alright Will do! Is it because traffic? Do you suggest being this early for everystage? Will you not be allierad to watch if you come lets Say 1-2 hours before SS4

Liked 3 Times in 2 Posts
    Allowed*

Liked 1,389 Times in 447 Posts
    Alright Will do! Is it because traffic? Do you suggest being this early for everystage? Will you not be allierad to watch if you come lets Say 1-2 hours before SS4
    It's easier to find your spot in the daylight vs darkness. Terrain can be rough. But for SS2, I suppose you planning to arrive and stay on a road/wide path.

You never know with Monte access roads. Sometimes you can park right next to the stage, sometimes the access road is blocked kilometers ahead. Still, it's not necessary to arrive hours early. Personally I prefer to be early, no stress, allowed to walk on the stage, time to chat, time to do crossword puzzles, time to look at the views.

7. Likes: J4MIE (5th January 2023)
    Liked 591 Times in 314 Posts
    on first ss at night usually the road is blocked and walk on the ss impossible quite early, so is difficult to reach good spots. dark dosn't help either as written already above. on the daytime stages, a couple of h is usually good, but my experience is pretty much as described some post above, you never know if road is blocked or not, how many people choose the same access, or if marshall let you move or not on the road. it's all pretty random, so to have a bit more time will help. sometime i had to walk km, sometime i parked on the ss. sometime i was amid 100 people sometime alone...
    the place u linked is quite well known, but no public, so arrive early and maybe marshall (or police) will not mess too much if you move around and u can find a good place.
    ps: obvious, but think about being warm in the night, like be prepared for a little fire.

Liked 3 Times in 2 Posts
    Alright now i know alot more thanks for sharing your experience, we'll see what happends then, hoping to get to some good spots ans enjoy my first rally

10. Likes: Rallyper (5th January 2023),wyler (4th January 2023)
    Liked 2,242 Times in 1,200 Posts
    Isn't it about time we had an entry list? Recce starts in a little over a week!

12. Likes: cali (6th January 2023)
    Liked 1,481 Times in 844 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by RS View Post
    Isn't it about time we had an entry list? Recce starts in a little over a week!
    This coming Monday.
    Only you know your true potential.
    This year we rally #ForCraig

14. Likes: RS (6th January 2023)
    Liked 16,095 Times in 6,984 Posts
    Citroën and Rossel start the 2023 Monte Carlo tests
    https://planetemarcus.com/citroen-et...te-carlo-2023/

16. Likes: TWRC (6th January 2023)