Page 43 of 57 FirstFirst ... 33414243444553 ... LastLast
    Liked 12,238 Times in 5,261 Posts
    Fourmaux car still on the road I see from maps
    #8 Ott Tänak - Martin Järveoja #8
    - World Rally Champions 2019 -

Liked 821 Times in 436 Posts
    I bet Millener hates these interviews and giving excuses.

Liked 182 Times in 95 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Tauri_J View Post
    I bet Millener hates these interviews and giving excuses.
    No, I think he loves them. Wouldn't you?

Liked 39 Times in 19 Posts
    No he is not responsible. Malcom is but he cant do anything because these drivers pay a lot of money that he doesnt have right now. It costs a lot to devlop this kind of car. I think that they are just cash strapped and have to keep these drivers because of it. Corona hit M-sport hard they had some bentley touringcar project coming but it was all cancelled and they lost a lot of money because of it. Also they invested a lot of money to Msport poland and the rally 3 hasnt been a world beating success yet. Their Rally 2 is worst of all and they dont have money or the people to devlop it. Its biggest problem is that its underpowered.

Liked 12,238 Times in 5,261 Posts
    How long they are deciding? The car still hasn’t moved

There must be also regroup before PS stage with leading rally2 cars starting first
    #8 Ott Tänak - Martin Järveoja #8
    - World Rally Champions 2019 -

Liked 1,490 Times in 851 Posts
    Stage starting now.
    Only you know your true potential.
    This year we rally #ForCraig

Liked 2,139 Times in 932 Posts
    So much late and still re-starting the stage..? PS also delayed then

Liked 713 Times in 337 Posts
    Bad one from Fourmaux that, absolutely no need for it. Oliver had done enough on the previous one to call off the fight, this was only for 4th place not a win.
    It wouldn’t be a surprise to see him benched for the next one, but it’s not just him, Breen must be shot to bits as well. At least Loeb is in for Greece.
    Tough calls to make at Msport in the next few days.

Liked 182 Times in 95 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Galev62 View Post
    No he is not responsible. Malcom is but he cant do anything because these drivers pay a lot of money that he doesnt have right now. It costs a lot to devlop this kind of car. I think that they are just cash strapped and have to keep these drivers because of it. Corona hit M-sport hard they had some bentley touringcar project coming but it was all cancelled and they lost a lot of money because of it. Also they invested a lot of money to Msport poland and the rally 3 hasnt been a world beating success yet. Their Rally 2 is worst of all and they dont have money or the people to devlop it. Its biggest problem is that its underpowered.
    So they do not have anything to be pissed off as well? They develop their car for paydrivers and average drivers and get exactly what they bargained for. All fair then.

Liked 5 Times in 5 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Galev62 View Post
    Did Fourmaux pay the money also ? how much did he pay