Page 7 of 84 FirstFirst ... 567891757 ... LastLast
    Liked 331 Times in 107 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MartijnS View Post
    Anybody knows if the road to the watersplash is really too hard for a Hyundai Tucson?
    will visit the stage and the access roads next weekend (sep 1st) and let you know, i visited the watersplash back in 2012 and the road was fine back then, should be ok but will let you know.

Quote Originally Posted by MartijnS View Post
    Anybody knows if the road to the watersplash is really too hard for a Hyundai Tucson?
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WE4R-2GIr2o

well everything is completely dry at the moment (the watersplash is at 10.05 of the video) and there is an even bigger one at 4.55 (but i do not know if it fills with water or not.

we expect heavy rains thoughout the country this week so i will let you know when i visit them if they are dry or not.

Liked 10,522 Times in 4,616 Posts
    https://itgetsfasternow.com/2022/08/...y-greece-2022/

All stages will have varying surfaces (rough/smooth) and characters (technical/straightforward).

Liked 3,795 Times in 1,982 Posts
    "SSS1 Athens Olympic Stadium twin-car super special. The last time this stage was used in 2005 and 2006. It’s a new configuration but still run on a tarmac surface – mostly narrow between fences with a jump on the crossover. Like always, there is nothing to lose but everything to win."

Intended joke?

Liked 10,522 Times in 4,616 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mknight View Post
    "SSS1 Athens Olympic Stadium twin-car super special. The last time this stage was used in 2005 and 2006. It’s a new configuration but still run on a tarmac surface – mostly narrow between fences with a jump on the crossover. Like always, there is nothing to lose but everything to win."

Intended joke?
    LOL thanks for mentioning that I was changing how that was expressed and messed up my brain

6. Likes: meh (23rd August 2022)
    Liked 335 Times in 203 Posts
    Very interesting rally to come IMO
    A lot of drivers are playing one of their last bullets of the season for their future:
    - Lappi is not guaranteed to be kept by Toyota, a strong result here could help him to convince the brand of to be in Hyundai’s vision
    - clearly, it could be Fourmaux’s last chance to save his future in international rallye; a mistake and I would be very surprised to see him in New Zealand. Probably not a big performance to wait still as he will have orders
    - Loubet will only have one round remaining after this one (and should be complicated to show himself on tarmac in Catalunya)
    - one of the 2 last chances for Rally2 drivers to show their skills, especially the one targeting Rally1 for next season such as Mikkelsen, Suninen, Huttunen, Rossel...

In addition to that, Evans has found some consistency in the last 4 rallies and Neuville will finally have an interesting road position. And for sure, what can do the Breen-Loeb combo for M-Sport?

8. Likes: meh (24th August 2022)
    Evans tested today in greece, the stage looks like the first kms of pavliani, but i am not sure

https://youtu.be/Gcp0yMYHrpk

Liked 131 Times in 60 Posts
    Old SS Elikonas…

11. Likes: AnttiL (24th August 2022)
    Liked 34 Times in 17 Posts
    No rally Acropolis for Fourmaux.M-sport can't fix on time the Puma after Ypres crash.
    Petter we want u back in WRC

Liked 1,544 Times in 663 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Vaggelis27 View Post
    No rally Acropolis for Fourmaux.M-sport can't fix on time the Puma after Ypres crash.
    Right... Not knowing the real damage but the car Kalle destroyed was fixed overnight

Sent from my DN2103 using Tapatalk

14. Likes: pantealex (24th August 2022)