Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by NinjaMaster
    Ant West's post race interview was pathetic. He bagged his mechanics which is not on, even if he is frustrated. He is now a seasoned veteran and should know better than that. If you really hate it that much Ant, go home and install garage doors for a living.
    Have to agree really, very dissapointed that he'd do that again after last year Lets hope he just gets his head down for the rest of this year then moves on to WSS or WSBK in 2008.. Not good as a fan to hear him so dejected again.. Sucks! It was VERY annoying to see Simoncelli and Kallio etc just blasting past him on the straights only for him to catch them in the corners. That would have to take its toll, especially after being on the podium last week in WSS. You can understand his mood to some extent, i just dont think he should be interviewed post race, no other riders that finish in his position are, theyd be saying similar things im sure.. And all he said was that his mechanics arent familiar with setting up the suspension of the bike and it takes its toll on his tyres, he just isnt great with words so it sounds worse.
    I opened up all the windows..the air is cold, the tub is boiling hot..It's like Sweden, man. Sweden!

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Suzookkeeeeeeee, Suzzoookkeeeee. Oh, Id to wait along time for that!

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Hell yer!!! Go Vermeulen!! Two Aussies on the podium!! Couldnt be happier right now..
    I opened up all the windows..the air is cold, the tub is boiling hot..It's like Sweden, man. Sweden!

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    me neither jackal

Both showed maturity beyond their years - particularly Casey who now has a championship to consider
    Casey Stoner: 2007 World Champion

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Sensational race, absolutely action packed! I was soo tense watching Chris and Casey in particular. I could just visualise the front disappearing on them like it did for Nicky. I was gutted for Hayden who was having his best ride for the year only to lose the front. At least things are looking more positive for him. It was probably the most impressive I've seen Dani look in the wet too. And damn RDP got my hopes up putting the green meanie in the lead only to (as expected) chuck it away. Oh well, next year when we get Lorenzo racing for us...
    Get off my lawn

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    What a fun race to watch. CV is a demon in the wet and huge props for brining home his first win and Suzuki's first in a long time. Casey also performed very well and like a champion. He's a real contender now and has a chance to open up more of a lead at Mugello, although Rossi will be tough to beat on his home turf.

I haven't watched the 125 or 250s yet but I can't imagine they had as much going on as MotoGP. Everything happened in that race from Dunlop leading to a Suzuki 1-2 to Pole man slipping right to the back with-in a couple of turns.
    go speed racer go

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    good for the sport that a team like dunlop yamaha can ride at the front (and being shown on tv).. such things sure help with finding sponsors!
    RIP Marco Simoncelli

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    that race was an absolute corker! it had everything!!!

and Vermeulen, what a race, what a rider!!! 2 aussies on the podium, i cant stop smiling!!! i just watched the late night replay on 10 after watching the fox sports one... just a great race!!!!

I wonder what was wrong with rossi? bad suspension set up?
    Sir! While I disagree with what you are saying, I will fight to the death your right to spell the words incorerctly and use heinous.. grammar yo !!!

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Rossi probably made a wrong tyre choice, and worned (is that word correct?) his tyres too much
    RIP Marco Simoncelli

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Oh yeh! I really think I would have rather seen an Aussie 1-3 with Chrissy V in front than vice versa. What a top performance. It's really great to see Casey pass all the tests we give him, and Chris start to make a real name for himself. I'm going to bed a happy man.
    Mark Webber - Michael's master :cool: