Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Why nobody talk about Massa bumping Alonso?

I am surprised nobody is talking about Massa touching(or bumping, select your favor) Alonso, and forcing him into the gravel. Even Alonso himself complained about Massa's over optimism.

I cannot imagine this silence if it was MS in that red car, don't you think?

I remember in 2004/2005 (forgot which race), when MS "suspectedly" forced Montoya to go off the track, people jumped on that faster than anything. And MS/Montoya weren't even touched that time.

Liked 4 Times in 4 Posts
    Michael Schumacher The Best Ever F1 Driver
    Everything I post is my own opinion and I\'ll always try to back it up! :)
    They need us: http://www.ursusarctos.ro

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I saw that thread. But I can swear I find less criticism on Massa's side (comparing to what MS usually get) when IMO the Massa/Alonso incident should attract more rants/raves.

Liked 4 Times in 4 Posts
    Well, you know, it will take some time until people will start having the same feelings against Felipe or Alonso as they had for Michael!
    Michael Schumacher The Best Ever F1 Driver
    Everything I post is my own opinion and I\'ll always try to back it up! :)
    They need us: http://www.ursusarctos.ro

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    It was a typical first corner racing incident. The Ferrari appeared (actually both of them) to have a fair amount of understeer. Cold tires with nobody too sure just how much grip they had. Two hard men who do not want to give an inch. It is called racing.

Liked 308 Times in 206 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Easy Drifter
    It was a typical first corner racing incident. The Ferrari appeared (actually both of them) to have a fair amount of understeer. Cold tires with nobody too sure just how much grip they had. Two hard men who do not want to give an inch. It is called racing.
    Totally agree... Seems most of us arent happy that theres little overtaking yet still a few who want to criticise when any contact is made on a manoever that didnt go exactly to plan. We musnt forget how different the perspective is from a cars cockpit to the external TV view.

Just a racing incident on cold tyres as has been said..
    The emergence of the new 'Rainmaster' - Mad Max at Interlagos 2016!

Filming episode 18 of Bob called 'Richard, I am your father!' Bob's long lost son!
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I don't see why Massa should of given way.
    Jim Raynor will be returning soon!

Liked 23 Times in 16 Posts
    He shouldn't have (not of, but otherwise I agree - I claim my prize for pedantry). Alonso could have got away with it if he'd stuck to the outside into the left-hand flick; he might have lost a place to Lewis, but he wouldn't have ended up fourth. If there's any blame it should probably go to Alonso for trying to take the corner when it wasn't really on, but these things happen in first corners.

Still, if there's any animosity afterwards Ste Devote should be interesting...
    https://wordpress.com/stats/insights/stugrovesf1.wordpress.com