Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts
    It would be very good for the sport if Pastrana made it to the top, not least considering the US-market and the whole sponsorcircus and TV-coverage. And, of course, if Pastrana is as good as he seems, he might be something for Loeb to put his teeth in, or is the other way around maybe?
    US has certainle been a black hole when it comes to rallying - I sure hope Pastrana will lead the way for many to come!
    Winner Best Signature Championship 2007! Winner of BSC 2008! Winner of BSC 2009!

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Magnus
    And, of course, if Pastrana is as good as he seems, he might be something for Loeb to put his teeth in, or is the other way around maybe?
    Wake up
    Aja kovaa Pena.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Tomi
    Wake up

He is 23, fast, fearless, and intelligent. Plus he has a great concept of what speed is and a great support staff behind him.

Lord only knows how far he can go if he is determined right now.

I used to think he was nothing but hype but it is getting harder and harder to not think he atleast has the potential.
    US Hillclimb and Rally Photos
    KevinHahnPhotography.com

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by L5->R5/CR
    He is 23, fast, fearless, and intelligent. Plus he has a great concept of what speed is and a great support staff behind him.

Lord only knows how far he can go if he is determined right now.

I used to think he was nothing but hype but it is getting harder and harder to not think he atleast has the potential.
    just like anyone else there, better to see whats happen, sofar he have only done village events, no real events yet.
    Aja kovaa Pena.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Tomi
    just like anyone else there, better to see whats happen, sofar he have only done village events, no real events yet.
    Well, if he is not successful in WRC, it will not be for lack of balls! I wish them all the best, and am thrilled to have an American in the WRC. Hopefully he will bring the news of rally here and people will see what they've been missing.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ayslinn
    Well, if he is not successful in WRC, it will not be for lack of balls! I wish them all the best, and am thrilled to have an American in the WRC. Hopefully he will bring the news of rally here and people will see what they've been missing.
    yes, lets hope so, I still remember the last one John Buffum
    Aja kovaa Pena.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ayslinn
    Well, if he is not successful in WRC, it will not be for lack of balls!
    I think anyone who can do two backflips on a motorcycle has enough for the rest of us...

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by GunsofNavarone
    I think anyone who can do two backflips on a motorcycle has enough for the rest of us...
    yeah, my friend (pro skater) has been to his house once or twice and said that with the equipment he's got there there is no reason not to try it...... you still need to have mucho cojones to actually pull it off!
    I am Yahya the Infinite. <-search it

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by FrankenSchwinn
    yeah, my friend (pro skater) has been to his house once or twice and said that with the equipment he's got there there is no reason not to try it...... you still need to have mucho cojones to actually pull it off!
    There was a special on ESPN about him, right around the time of the X Games, where it showed him trying the trick into a massive foam pit. They would have to get the bike out with a crane... I don't know how anyone could do something like that...

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    balls.
    I am Yahya the Infinite. <-search it