Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by A.F.F.
    Now you DON'T want him to be next Paasonen :
    nope!

One is more than enough!
    US Hillclimb and Rally Photos
    KevinHahnPhotography.com

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Glad to hear this! I have been following WRC for close to 10 years now thanks to a Portugeuse friend of mine and have been waiting for the day when America can get a driver into the running. being from New England and having spent considerable time in Vermont, I am glad to see a "local" company in the mix as well. Hopefully more exposure will result!
    Quant Suff

Liked 33 Times in 19 Posts
    Good news!!
    And Good luck to Travis and our co-forumer.

Ahh, Argentina is a tought event for group N, a very competitive field down here. Mexico should be quite simplier.
    Zeque
    Argentina

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by A.F.F.
    I recall similar thing happening couple years ago when Robby Gordon took part to Paris-Dakar Raid.
    haha and i remember how you started a thread asking nascar guys if we could borrow him for a while so he could bring some of his "ameican cockyness" (i think that's what you called it) to the wrc.... i dont know anything about him, but if we could have left him in your hands along with DJ and Tomi for a couple of weeks in finland, just to get aclimated to rallying, he might come out of the woods singing our friend Mikko's songs while flicking things sideways that are a little better than that damn hummer crap.....
    I am Yahya the Infinite. <-search it

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Magnus
    It is difficult knowing which guy is gonna make it, but having a motocross bakground is allways good; it helps developing your balance and your understanding for friction and more.
    actually, historically, it seems that to be a great rally driver you have to have been driving farm equipment......
    I am Yahya the Infinite. <-search it

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Wasn't Marcus Gronholm a Euro. Moto-X guy before he got into Rallying??? I heard that somewhere, can't remember where or when.

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Bjorn240
    No question, boys -- We've got a lot to prove yet and a long, long road to go!

We are thrilled to have earned this chance, but next year will be a big learning year for sure! Definitely don't expect any miracles in 2007, but with any luck, we hope to impress just a little in 2008 and a lot in 2009!

Thanks for all the nice messages and well wishes. It is genuinely appreciated.
    Yes, also congrats to you and Travis (was hoping to see him today at ROC, but have to much work preparing next season), we are going to have nice time competing against you both in the PWRC event and the US events.
    See you soon,
    Passion will make you crazy, but is there a other way to live ? :burnout:

Liked 131 Times in 60 Posts
    Good luck to Travis and our co-forumer! Only good can do to the sport the coming of Travis into PWRC!
    Hope to see you in Greece too guys!

Liked 6 Times in 2 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by FrankenSchwinn
    haha and i remember how you started a thread asking nascar guys if we could borrow him for a while so he could bring some of his "ameican cockyness" (i think that's what you called it) to the wrc....

Actually I wanted to borrow Robby Gordon to WRC for exact same reason now Travis is achieving. For promoting WRC in US with a huge fanbase.

What comes to American cockyness, forum members did that part.
    Another Flying Finn