Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by SEATFreak
    What?!

Oh, I think a job as a fulltime beauty pageant queen with all the other gridgirls looking on enviously is far better suited to you Nicola.
    So your saying i would look minging in a smartie orange boiler suit then??!! And there was me thinkin you wanted me to b your PA????!!! LOL!

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Nothing to stop you combining both - entering a pageant in an orange boiler suit!!
    Manufacturers Champs (06'), Teams Champs (07')

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Zanardifan
    Hello Team Air Cool! Would i be right in thinking you are linked with Adam Jones? Or am i talking poo?!! LOL!!
    Thank you for your kind words, and say HI to Adams bird, she's a gem!

Nik x
    errr you could say that.I will pass the message on to Julie, Adam's long suffering Girlfriend
    Hope your recovery goes well and keep in touch can't wait for the return of the Hoof !! lol
    Just because I don't suffer from paranoia,doesn't mean they're not out to get me

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by tyreman2
    errr you could say that.I will pass the message on to Julie, Adam's long suffering Girlfriend
    Hope your recovery goes well and keep in touch can't wait for the return of the Hoof !! lol
    LOL! When you posted that msg yesterday, rang Les at PT Motorsport asking who you was! I couldn't for the life of me remember! Julie-i refer to her as 'Puma Bird' to everyone! There needs to be more birds like her-down to earth, friendly, chatty and not bitchy! Love her big time! Would love to team up and do a shoot with her.......

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by SEATFreak
    Nothing to stop you combining both - entering a pageant in an orange boiler suit!!
    Actually, you may have a point there.......I'm sure i could rustle something up!

Filming episode 18 of Bob called 'Richard, I am your father!' Bob's long lost son!
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    fmpsl!! God you guys crack me up!!
    As the the photo, i know im not the fittest bird on the grid, and i never will be, my passion is the cars, however, what knocked my confidence even more last year was pinkneys grid girl telling me how people on this forum were saying i was minging and looked like a 'garden spade'-which she found hilarious.
    I never did get to the bottom of it, and to be fair, after all your kind words and support, i'm wondering if there was any truth in it whatsoever! Girls can be so mean sometimes! Hence why i stick to a male dominated environment!

Nik x
    Hell we are a lovely bunch here and never say anything nasty about anyone, apart from the F1 forum of course : Worse thing you are likely to get here is men drooling but that's ok as the forum supplies bibs :
    Jim Raynor will be returning soon!

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Get well soon

Actually, you may have a point there.......I'm sure i could rustle something up!
    Hi Nik,
    get well soon from all at BTC RACING.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Tongues in guys.

I mean, just because Nikki is an attractive girl who wants to go to motor racing events and who knows about cars! We are all looking for one of those! My last girlfriend made me choose - her or motor racing? I miss her most at night!

Nikki - get well soon, and I'm sure you'll be on next years grid. We'll all be cheerleading for you in the meantime.

Lauren - if you said that, you should be ashamed.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    It wouldn't suprise me if she had said that, looks the bitchy sort of type. (you can tell by that ugly face of her's !)

Nicola, on the other hand, you are lovely. mokin:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Can't see why you still can't be a grid girl in a wheelchair??

It could be a first! You could also get someone to tune up the motor for you as well!!!

Get well soon
    Cleland is a legend. :cool: