Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mattie007
    For christs sake, are you on the same planet as us!
    At least I was't born up Uranus!

Quote Originally Posted by bt52b
    Hope the treatment is a sucess
    Bit harsh treatment for me, isn't it?

Mind, ever seen The Green Mile? I would rather have that form of electrocution!

Quote Originally Posted by Zanardifan
    fmpsl!! God you guys crack me up!!
    As the the photo, i know im not the fittest bird on the grid, and i never will be, my passion is the cars, however, what knocked my confidence even more last year was pinkneys grid girl telling me how people on this forum were saying i was minging and looked like a 'garden spade'-which she found hilarious.
    I never did get to the bottom of it, and to be fair, after all your kind words and support, i'm wondering if there was any truth in it whatsoever! Girls can be so mean sometimes! Hence why i stick to a male dominated environment!

Nik x
    I think your stunning!

By far the most stunning girl I have seen.

Will you be my PA...Pretty Angel? Hope that ain't to nausiating. Said that to a pretty girl on a course and she liked it.
    Manufacturers Champs (06'), Teams Champs (07')

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by SEATFreak

I think your stunning!

By far the most stunning girl I have seen.

Will you be my PA...Pretty Angel? Hope that ain't to nausiating. Said that to a pretty girl on a course and she liked it.
    LOL! Babe, i will be ur PA anytime!

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by SEATFreak
    I am sorry. Will you accept my appology?

Their was more than one name. It could have been anyone of them. But I now see it has to be Chris as Chris did make reference to being at Brands Hatch.

That aside, though I am over the moon at discovering an actual BTCC star is a fellow member I cannot help but feel sad at not being able to see you compete and hope Nick Leason can do you proud.

I really did think I'd seen it all....

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    As the the photo, i know im not the fittest bird on the grid, Nik x
    ???? no complaints from me!!!!!

hope ur foot gets well soon and the doc is wrong about the long-term effects to your foot.
    Thompp - Checkout my UK motorsport images http://www.peterthompsonphotography.co.uk/

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by bt52b

Hope the treatment is a sucess
    lol - set to maximum voltage!
    Thompp - Checkout my UK motorsport images http://www.peterthompsonphotography.co.uk/

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    fmpsl!! God you guys crack me up!!
    As the the photo, i know im not the fittest bird on the grid, and i never will be, my passion is the cars, however, what knocked my confidence even more last year was pinkneys grid girl telling me how people on this forum were saying i was minging and looked like a 'garden spade'-which she found hilarious.
    I never did get to the bottom of it, and to be fair, after all your kind words and support, i'm wondering if there was any truth in it whatsoever! Girls can be so mean sometimes! Hence why i stick to a male dominated environment!

Nik x
    Whoever described you like that must have **** in their eyes girl cause you are stunning and dont let ANYBODY tell you different..... keep up the good work and dont let anybody spoil your dreams....
    Silence is Golden!......JP in a TD...CHAMPION!!!

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Rusty
    Whoever described you like that must have **** in their eyes girl cause you are stunning and dont let ANYBODY tell you different..... keep up the good work and dont let anybody spoil your dreams....

Spot on!

Your all equally as beautiful in my view Nicola sweatheart and TBBH your the best thing about a race meeting.

And again I think I am echoing the opinion of Rusty to a degree when I say whatever your dreams are I hopee you achive them.

And remember Nicola, keep that foot rested! Before long you wll be back to your perfect wonderful friendly self.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    theres plenty you can do when to strenghten your ankle and reduce the pain from arthritus through diffrent kind of self pysio. ill see if i can dig out the excersises i was given and pass them on to you.
    i had the same incident my legs were crushed by the floorpan luckily i only broke bones in my left leg and was left with severe tissue damage to the right one. i was in an orignal m3 and now drive, as crap as it sounds a ford transit ! ( heh i need it for work and i have a caterham to play with at weekends).
    Mark Heron, a great friend and top bloke, you will be sadly missed

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Rusty
    You certainly know how to brighten someone's day, im on a downer today, but like i said, i'm gonna work hard o be at brands, so if you see a bird in a wheelchair it will be me so give us a cheer! At least you wont be able to see my camel hoof! LOL!

Unfortunatly, women can be very immature and bitchy. Especially when i know more about he cars than they do! Did any of you see me giving a running commentary on the grid last year on brake calipers and drive shafts falling out?!

I think next year i would like to become a Marshall!

Love u all ! x

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Cool

I think next year i would like to become a Marshall!

Love u all ! x
    What?!

Oh, I think a job as a fulltime beauty pageant queen with all the other gridgirls looking on enviously is far better suited to you Nicola.