Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Will run my own races tonight. Need to do a bit more testing in the Vauxhall, as I'm still 2 seconds off my best lap in the Alfa. No worries-I've opened no times yet, and will not do so until I've completed my races.

Vauxhall seems to pull a bit better than the Alfa with untouched gearing, and is more stable. but understeers more as well (YUKKK!)
    9-23-2006 Cadey-Lee Deacon,The Rocket Pub, New Parks, Leicester: Little one, through some miracle of reincarnation may you be given a second chance at a full life. You\'ll not soon leave our thoughts and prayers ;(

Liked 66 Times in 54 Posts
    I'll try and get times in before 5pm thursday (today) if I can't they will definatly be in on Friday.
    Tazio 14/3/2015: I'll give every member on this forum 1,000.00 USD if McLaren fails to podium this season!

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    okay-results Friday PM

Have times from RaikRules, Peter Vuko, BM, Chris Finch, and myself thus far...
    9-23-2006 Cadey-Lee Deacon,The Rocket Pub, New Parks, Leicester: Little one, through some miracle of reincarnation may you be given a second chance at a full life. You\'ll not soon leave our thoughts and prayers ;(

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Dammit, im going to have to miss this round too no time (and failure to keep checking the forum by me )

Sorry!

I just done my times. I couldn't get a set-up on the Alfa, damn thing just wanted to understeer!

I don't think the Alfa has as high top speed as the Vauxhall so tannat could break the winning streak between Vuko and I.
    Tazio 14/3/2015: I'll give every member on this forum 1,000.00 USD if McLaren fails to podium this season!

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I'll be posting results shortly, but they'll be unofficial without times as I need someone to resubmit times...

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Well, the story is much the same as previously for each race (this time with Peter Vuko as the winner), but the real story will be revealed when the times are posted. The sunny races were very close amongst the top 3, the rainy race a bit less so..

Race 1

1-Peter Vuko
    2-Jon Brown
    3-Tannat
    4-BM
    5-Chris Finch

Race 2

1-Peter Vuko
    2-Jon Brown
    3-Tannat
    4-BM
    5-Chris Finch

Race 3

1-Peter Vuko
    2-Jon Brown
    3-Tannat
    4-Chris Finch
    5-BM

Hopefully I'll post full results within 24 hours...

OH nuts! Beaten again. Vuko is too fast on the short 3 lap sprints. Can we have an enduro?

Where are RR results? Did he cause an upset?

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Apparently my times did not fit with Donnington.
    I solumly swear I'm up to no good :devil:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by RaikkonenRules
    Apparently my times did not fit with Donnington.
    See my PM, RR