Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Kimi the loner (will never win a WDC)

Well it was obvious for all to see that Kimi looks after No.1

You dont leave the circuit if you retire. You support your team. Win and lose together. With that attitude why would any of the engineers really care? I small part of them do a better job on Massa's car i think. As long as one of their drivers win hey? Kimi will never win a WDC at Ferrari. See if im wrong.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I think a few drivers do this... not just Kimi. Not all, true, but it's not unheard of!
    Everyone Loves a Slinky. :)

Liked 4 Times in 4 Posts
    If Kimi reaches his 2005 form, he might just win it, but for now, he seems slower than his teammate. Then again, so seems Alonso and nobody will write him off, would he?
    Formula 1

Liked 36 Times in 29 Posts
    Kimi will never win a title - Mark my words.
    "signature room for rent"

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    i have already marked your words.

I get the feeling that he's just enjoying getting the cash at Ferrari. Suppose to him he has already 'won' his world championship. Getting megga bucks at Ferrari. The rest is a bonus.

Liked 4 Times in 4 Posts
    Not to be harsh or impolite, but I think that party-life also have its negative effects on him
    Formula 1

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Yes, Mika Häkkinen was probably right. He should never have left McLaren. Newcomer Alonso and rookie Hamilton are doing great at McLaren. Kimi may have done better, since he had already been with the team for years.
    I could really use a fish right now

Liked 210 Times in 159 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by F1boat
    Not to be harsh or impolite, but I think that party-life also have its negative effects on him
    I agree with you. I wonder about that too.
    "Every generation's memory is exactly as long as its own experience." --John Kenneth Galbraith

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I think you're reading a bit too much into this, guys. So he left the track. Big deal. Everyone knows Kimi is not a grafter like Michael was. That's not something you get with Kimi. But what you do get with him, and it will stand the team in good stead as the season goes on, is an incredible driving talent. The Ferraris look fastest at the moment, and combining that fantastic car with Kimi's undoubted skill will yield numerous wins for Kimi this year, and a possible WDC. The fact that he left the track after going out of this Grand Prix will make no difference when viewed from the perspective of the end of the season.

Liked 4 Times in 4 Posts
    Well, I think that if Kimi really wants this championship, he might have to win in the Principality.
    Formula 1