Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Valve Bounce
    The most important aspect of Tako's win was when he was half a second ahead of Fisi at Fisi's last pit stop, and the commentator on Formula1.com (LIVE) stated that Fisi would catch (or pass) Tako asap. Instead, the gap got wider and wider and Tako actually pulled away from the Renault.
    Aspect of Tako's win? did I watch the wrong race again? :
    just havin fun as usual...

I also note Tako's after race comments paying tribute to Honda Toshigi which is a separate R&D team from Team Honda. (God! I wish Eiji would come here to give us some inside info on this).
    From my quick little research Honda Tochigi is probably where Honda R&D's road car relevant technologies... So prior to last years honda, I'm sure they played around with f1 cars before, and have a compentant crew of engineers and designers playing with the designs the Super Aguri uses.

I was following Tako's lap times and he certainly wrung the neck of this car to gain those points. Who would begrudge this little guy Driver of the Race? He certainly has matured since Team Honda fired him. The resources that this team has at Leafield is miniscule compared with Team Honda, Williams, Renault and so on. Tako got his 1 point on merit!!
    Gain those points? have they already excluded McLeran over flexy wings already... that was fast? :

But seriously, concidering Valve's opinions of Sato at the start of the season, I must say I'm very impressed with the amount of praise he has tossed at him... I was almost expecting him to be quiet on the subject...
    The Preceding post may have contained nudity, sexuality, violence, coarse language and Jacques
    Villeneuve and is intended for a mature audience, parental guidance is advised.
    So you wanna know what the PS Stands for.

Liked 192 Times in 174 Posts
    Well done Taku...always exciting to watch!
    Tito Vilanova = :champion:

Liked 22 Times in 17 Posts
    None of you are realising the true heroes in this.

Well done by Honda!

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Great work by all the team at Super Aguri and an excellent effort by Taku. A shame that ITV (the feed we receive in UK) made no effort to get any thoughts from him after the race.
    Alright Stop; collaborate & listen.

Liked 8 Times in 6 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Spoonbender
    Great work by all the team at Super Aguri and an excellent effort by Taku. A shame that ITV (the feed we receive in UK) made no effort to get any thoughts from him after the race.
    Well his thoughts are recorded in pitpass: http://www.pitpass.com/fes_php/pitpa...s_art_id=31431
    When in doubt, run in circles, scream and shout

Liked 32 Times in 32 Posts
    I was following Tako's lap times and he certainly wrung the neck of this car to gain those points. Who would begrudge this little guy Driver of the Race? He certainly has matured since Team Honda fired him. The resources that this team has at Leafield is miniscule compared with Team Honda, Williams, Renault and so on. Tako got his 1 point on merit!!
    *re-adjusts spectacles*

Valve Bounce praising Sato!

Liked 6 Times in 6 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by PSfan
    Aspect of Tako's win? did I watch the wrong race again? :
    Class win - first 2006 car to finish (ahead of Spyker and both STRs).

ClarkFan
    "Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect." - Samuel Clemens

Liked 106 Times in 60 Posts
    nicely driven Taku and a great job from everybody in the team

Liked 8 Times in 6 Posts
    It is interesting that James Rossiter has now joined Super Aguri as their test driver.
    When in doubt, run in circles, scream and shout